does testosterone really change facial structure and appeal

snazzy14

snazzy14

Rawr
what would my testosterone levels have to be (15 years old) to achieve something like this change

Attachments

• IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
Only high estrogen can achieve this result

• +1
Reactions: snazzy14
do you reccommend any estrogen supplements?
He's trolling you smart guy.

Your face development is majorly determined by your genetics, not necessarily your testosterone levels.
If you're recessed, higher testosterone levels won't make you grow a chin.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, PrinceofDarkness, CalulArgintiu59 and 1 other person
He's trolling you smart guy.

Your face development is majorly determined by your genetics, not necessarily your testosterone levels.
If you're recessed, higher testosterone levels won't make you grow a chin
idc about my chin i was asking this because of the eye area change

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Nigga he was referring to all types of recession not just chin u brainless curry
joined january 2024 and 1 thousand + posts sad prick😭😭

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth
joined january 2023 and 1 thousand + posts sad prick😭😭
God dude, if you want help, you have to learn to roll with these punches.. you're on a forum where incels reside to talk about their struggles with being ugly.
Also, if you want to be a cunt regarding the post volume of @Goth, here's some math for you:
  • Goth joined 216 days ago, 1447/216 is a post count of ~6.69/day.
  • You joined 12 days ago, 107/12 is a post count of ~8.91/day.
Stop being a dipshit if you want to be on this forum. Actually contribute and use your head.

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
God dude, if you want help, you have to learn to roll with these punches.. you're on a forum where incels reside to talk about their struggles with being ugly.
Also, if you want to be a cunt regarding the post volume of @Goth, here's some math for you:
🤓

only thing you have to say to people is that they’re pakis and half of them aren’t

Stop being a dipshit if you want to be on this forum. Actually contribute and use your head.
b-but he started it

b-but he started it

Keep coping midget. You obviously made it personal by trying to shit on their character when dude called you a dysphemism for being Indian that is shared every half second on here :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: snazzy14
why u getting so mad 😭
Not mad, just don't be a cunt? You should anticipate people shitting on you when you post on here, especially with the type of questions you're asking.
"what are the best surgeries"
"should i starvemaxx"
Insane.

Not mad, just don't be a cunt? You should anticipate people shitting on you when you post on here, especially with the type of questions you're asking.
"what are the best surgeries"
"should i starvemaxx"
Insane.
it’s obviously a joke bru😭

idc about my chin i was asking this because of the eye area change
It doesn’t matter nigga. It’s genetics. I remember I met Devon larratt and his sons. One of them is like 6’ max and chubby the other is almost a carbon copy and his frame legit grew in the past few years. Not because he was injecting test or some hormones but genetics.

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa