Does the average mulatto man have higher SMV than the average white man?

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Mulattos have the benefit of genetic diversity with two of the highest SMV races. That genetic diversity alone tends to mog the average white man.

However, lighter skin is preferred under optimal conditions. Thus, at the apex, white men proportionally dominate Chadlite and Chad percentiles.

Xrys1Yf.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
in some locations def, here in Sweden they have high smv, i know one mulatto that is almost bald'(well he got the skull shape) and he still slays hard and another 6ft1 skinny fat one. None of these guys look close to those known mulattos on tiktok that do that lip shit and flex their jaw. But in locations like brazil it's not sought after since there are many of them or am i wrong @Uglybrazilian ?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and FEIEAZY
SMV depends on region and what kind of hoe you want

Globally whites have higher smv cus of gook whores

Cope they are the most desirable but all races of women not just asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, gamma and Deleted member 9568
in some locations def, here in Sweden they have high smv, i know one mulatto that is almost bald'(well he got the skull shape) and he still slays hard and another 6ft1 skinny fat one. None of these guys look close to those known mulattos on tiktok that do that lip shit and flex their jaw. But in locations like brazil it's not sought after since there are many of them or am i wrong @Uglybrazilian ?
it depends on the guy tbh, in Brazil mulattos dont have exotic halo but they usually can pull thug game and slay, whites have the highest SMV while mulattos are second

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 9568

I'm mostly talking about in America. JBW works elsewhere because of greencards/geostatus/ethnic women wanting to breed with the whitest genes possible.

Cope they are the most desirable but all races of women not just asian
it depends on the guy tbh, in Brazil mulattos dont have exotic halo but they usually can pull thug game and slay, whites have the highest SMV while mulattos are second
Read my point about apex fallacy. Whites are considered the most attractive to women because whites dominate the apex of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Uglybrazilian
Read my point about apex fallacy. Whites are considered the most attractive to women because whites dominate the apex of attractiveness.
Its a very interesting theory

Both mogged by average curry TBH TBH.

A734505c0efd1ec0bae2cb5b61f4d37e

Johnabraham

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 9568 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I agree, in UK and most of Europe Mullatos have higher SMV than white men. They can be short and ugly their psudo European genes make their faces palatable to our white women whilst their beast nig dna makes them more dominant.

I absolutely hate they have ruined this nation

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Economics, best nations, status etc all can explain and play a bigger role to our high AMV tbh over than looks. Most white men look like shit still they mogg ethnics I guess

Economics, best nations, status etc all can explain and play a bigger role to our high AMV tbh over than looks. Most white men look like shit still they mogg ethnics I guess
At the apex, predominantly light skin and irises are necessary to mog.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Maybe in the jungle among apes, but even there i kind of doubt

“Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,” Stepanova told PsyPost. “However, when we talk about mixed-race faces, faces that have (a) an even mixture of both Afrocentric and Eurocentric facial features (shape of the nose, lips, etc.) and (b) a skin tone that is not too light and not too dark are perceived as the most attractive.”

Mulattos have the benefit of genetic diversity with two of the highest SMV races. That genetic diversity alone tends to mog the average white man.

However, lighter skin is preferred under optimal conditions. Thus, at the apex, white men proportionally dominate Chadlite and Chad percentiles.

Xrys1Yf.png
no it doesnt make sense if the mulato has avg white genes he would be equal to avg white

no it doesnt make sense if the mulato has avg white genes he would be equal to avg white
The average white is more inbred than the average mulatto.

mulatto skin is better than white skin fool

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not sure because I’m honestly questioning If i have slavic ancestry.

but I’d say about the same

In the US?Maybe
Rest of the world?Doubt

This seems to be more prominent when the mother is black. For example, Venus (184 cm) was a Chad-breeder:
104896644-GettyImages-823360.jpg

Last edited: