Does the most good looking guy you know IRL have a good looking girlfriend?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
a guy i live with who is black pilled has a psl 7 face. (slight chin recession) yet still dates an fat ogre low status, subhuman hole. he knows she sucks up to him because he is god infront of her but they been together 1 year lol.

a guy i live with who is black pilled has a psl 7 face. (slight chin recession) yet still dates an fat ogre low status, subhuman hole. he knows she sucks up to him because he is god infront of her but they been together 1 year lol.
Nah I’m friends with a large frame , gymmaxed Chad psl 6.5 and he just bangs hoes

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Vitruvian
No he has dated a literal 4 psl girl for like 3 years but she is really nice. Doesn't get me hard but I can def see why he loves her.

• Love it
Reactions: Mansnob
No he has dated a literal 4 psl girl for like 3 years but she is really nice. Doesn't get me hard but I can def see why he loves her.
she is nice because hes chad. ive noticed the same pattern in every good looking guys relationship, subhuman, slightly overweight, kind female

she is nice because hes chad. ive noticed the same pattern in every good looking guys relationship, subhuman, slightly overweight, kind female
No she's nice to everyone. Literally the sweetest girl you could ever meet.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
my 6 psl friend is dating his looksmatch

• Hmm...
No she's nice to everyone. Literally the sweetest girl you could ever meet.
The most good looking guy you know in irl is together with your oneitis? :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Vitruvian
He’s kind of dating down but they’re a BM-WF couple.

• +1
i dont have friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, SayNoToRotting and Vitruvian
The most good looking guy you know in irl is together with your oneitis? :feelsyay:
No like I said I don't find her sexually attractive at all but personality is 10/10

The Chads I knew grewing up (none of which were really Chads, like 7s at most) ended up staying with plain Jane 4-6 girls. And most of them ended up with shit jobs, depressed and divorced.

I live in a shit poor area nobody wants to live in, thus why there's no actual Chads or Stacii here, so my experiences probably don't count.

I know a guy who is strong PSL 6.5 but is a complete social retard, doesnt get invited to parties, doesnt have more than a few friends, is into some weird aspie weeb shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I know a Barrett look-alike who has a bug eyed 5psl gf

• +1
The best looking dude I know just slays different girls. He often tells me that pumping and dumping gets old and wants to find a ltr JFL

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The Chads I knew grewing up (none of which were really Chads, like 7s at most) ended up staying with plain Jane 4-6 girls. And most of them ended up with shit jobs, depressed and divorced.

I live in a shit poor area nobody wants to live in, thus why there's no actual Chads or Stacii here, so my experiences probably don't count.
Grotesque, you're a curious figure to me, been seeing your posts since 2016, what's your point? I mean, it's always the same self-pitying speech and that's it, at least back then you made funny posts about your gf at the time, but man you're already late 30's and still on these sites and making the same posts, don't research about looksmax or try at all, I mean it's just curious

Not really little above average but usually have one outstanding physical feature

I've seen some tallfag prettyboymaxxing lookalike talk with some subhuman bitch quite a lot, idk if they're in a couple though.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back