does the orbital vector get more positive depending on forward growth?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
May 30, 2019
Sttt

Since -orb vector is caused by recessed cheekbones, then more forward growth should get rid of -orb vector

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
yes

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Since -orb vector is caused by recessed cheekbones, then more forward growth should get rid of -orb vector
the issue is that forward growth can refer to other things such as the lefort1 area of the maxilla or even mandible so there are different areas of forward growth

you can have recessed undereyes but good maxilla and mandible

• +1
Reactions: De_Looksmaxing
the issue is that forward growth can refer to other things such as the lefort1 area of the maxilla or even mandible so there are different areas of forward growth

you can have recessed undereyes but good maxilla and mandible
it would be the upper maxilla tho right?

it would be the upper maxilla tho right?
yes it would, but the maxilla isnt like connected in that way, the way each part of the maxilla grows is genetics, not some blanket statement "forward or not"

yes it would, but the maxilla isnt like connected in that way, the way each part of the maxilla grows is genetics, not some blanket statement "forward or not"
its also dictated by oral posture.
the gentic factor is almost exactly the same in caucasoids

its also dictated by oral posture.
the gentic factor is almost exactly the same in caucasoids

i just dont know how much i believe in oral posture having that much of an effect. like maybe if you literally keep your mouth open all the time but 99% of people have their tongue where its supposed to be

i just dont know how much i believe in oral posture having that much of an effect. like maybe if you literally keep your mouth open all the time but 99% of people have their tongue where its supposed to be
they don't.

their posterior third is almost never engaged.

also the push swallow and chewing is important too.