Does the steroidal activity of exemestane suppress LH and FSH?

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16 (550 with asin)
if so i will use anastrozole. It already has less inhibiting properties

It literally does the exact opposite due to the reduced negative feedback from estrogen on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, elemanzelvadre and likenesss
No, it decreases estrogen, which causes a negative feedback loop to the HPG, which increases LH and FSH.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and elemanzelvadre
No, it decreases estrogen, which causes a negative feedback loop to the HPG, which increases LH and FSH.
It literally does the exact opposite due to the reduced negative feedback from estrogen on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
Yes, LH and FSH increased due to estrogen negative feedback, but this effect is already greater with anastrozole for it lowers more e2, and I think the androgenic activity of exemestane may suppress LH and FSH a little bit.

Which one makes more sense to reach the maximum androgenic level? Does it compensate for LH and FSH suppression by steroid effects? (if there any)

Yes, LH and FSH increased due to estrogen negative feedback, but this effect is already greater with anastrozole for it lowers more e2, and I think the androgenic activity of exemestane may suppress LH and FSH a little bit.

Which one makes more sense to reach the maximum androgenic level? Does it compensate for LH and FSH suppression by steroid effects? (if there any)
Exemestane doesn't have any suppressive effects on LH and FSH, most studies show an increase and yes since it increases free T and DHT by a lot.

I don't think any aromatase inhibitor that you mentioned has any suppresion effect on the LH and FSH, and I don't think it would make that much of a difference; just pick the one that you can manage the best. But why would you use AI for androgenics? Like, there are other things like proviron (50 mg) that will increase your free T without any side effects, maybe hair loss if you are prone to it.

It does not suppress at all

anastrozole mogs imo