Does the ukrainian crisis give averagecel/ incel ukrainian/ slavs a chance at women who are in desperate need now? so can provide.

Will slavs/ all types of cel have more opportunity with slavic women bc of this?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, social media/ other ways out are rampant enough that they'll keep waiting for chad

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
I've kind of thought that we incel types are thinking abotu every crisis as an opportunity lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and LampPostPrime
I've kind of thought that we incel types are thinking abotu every crisis as an opportunity lol
no they always look for the chad i moved to palestine 2 years ago because of one thing and one thing only because i thought i had a better chance at getting i might consider going to syria or some poor country become muslim on my papers and marry a poor girl or something i got no other chances i think in some muslim country they still do forced marriage or arranged marriages for money:blackpill: i got no other choices than that really

world war 3 might start . . . . . . . . . and this is what you think about? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
no they always look for the chad i moved to palestine 2 years ago because of one thing and one thing only because i thought i had a better chance at getting i might consider going to syria or some poor country become muslim on my papers and marry a poor girl or something i got no other chances i think in some muslim country they still do forced marriage or arranged marriages for money:blackpill: i got no other choices than that really
did hte girls look hot/ lebanese lmao.

yeah but would htey accept a non muslim or are you larping as muslim

world war 3 might start . . . . . . . . . and this is what you think about? :lul:
lmao it was also an ironic joke 4th wall break considering these people

yeah but would htey accept a non muslim or are you larping as muslim
im not larping and i mean hardcore muslims like in syria they do forced marriages i mean real muslims not those fake ones or soft muslims i mean like taliban type

im not larping and i mean hardcore muslims like in syria they do forced marriages i mean real muslims not those fake ones or soft muslims i mean like taliban type
gonna try to talk to them? lol

man i feel sorry. how incel are you? how bad are you in terms of looks.

maybe for awhile, but when the get citizenship from a western country.
She will say goodbye the betabux, due to the abundance of chads on social media

maybe for awhile, but when the get citizenship from a western country.
She will say goodbye the betabux, due to the abundance of chads on social media
Is there any place thats semi poor as an excuse you can say oyu have to be. like asia or something lol.

Then you can say 'oh uh my job requires me in america someitmes, gl with the kids!'.

or some private place/ estate in south america away from german argentinians

• +1
Reactions: startingover
Is there any place thats semi poor as an excuse you can say oyu have to be. like asia or something lol.

Then you can say 'oh uh my job requires me in america someitmes, gl with the kids!'.

or some private place/ estate in south america away from german argentinians
if you used this tactic how would you go abt it