Does there exist people with Pacific Island tier bone girth who do not gain fat easily?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Pacific Islanders have the most ridiculous bone girth I've ever seen in person
If I'm not mistaken, places like Tonga and Samoa have the highest rates of obesity of anywhere in the word
We can conclude that there's a correlation with girthy bone structure and carrying excessive bodyfat
There is also a correlation between thin bone structure and an inability to put on bodyfat (anyone who is skinnyfat while eating in accordance with their appetite does not have a truly thin bone structure and are not ectos)

It's said that mesomorphs have large bone structures while having a tendency to stay lean but I can not think of anyone I know irl who meets this description
Stereotypical Chads are usually said to be mesomorph but from what I've seen, Chads skeleton is usually 6'+ with wide clavicles but average bone girth. Their wrist size is nothing spectacular and their arms are usually not that big.
Athletic blacks also fit this description, their skeletons are tapered but their actual bone girth is average, sometimes thin.

You could point me toward anomalies like JJ Watt, look at the girth of those joints

But guess what, it's just an illusion from all the roidcelling, his underlying skeleton does not have excessive girth
Above average compared to the average twink today sure, but nothing compared to those girth mogging Pacific Islanders

Check out the size of the bones on this Pacific Island monster
I watched an interview he did where he said he struggles to keep his weight down low enough to be fit enough for Rugby
Imagine that, weighing 135kg consisting largely of muscle but you struggle to prevent weight gain

Is it a case that having extreme bone girth makes it near impossible for your body to burn fat or is it just a case that Pacific Islanders are low IQ and have high appetites which they could control in order to stay lean but choose not to?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Gargamel, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
germans, dutch, my chad friend has almost 8 inch wrists as a 6'2 GIGA ectomorph, i think he was like 135-140 at a point

some slavs, like chechens maybe? and also kazakhs or georgians, thats all i can think of off the bat

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 17829 and 6ft4
theory: it takes tremendous amounts of energy to operate a body with massive bone girth, therefore, as a survival mechanism, a body with excessive bone girth will have mechanisms in place to convert incoming calories to fat (moreso than average person) so that if the situation occurs where the person must go without food for some time, they will have enough fat reserved to give them the energy necessary to keep their body functioning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, LightSkinNoob, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
What did you think of my bone structure and composition? What would you classify me as ?

Wish I had Jeff seid’s body

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero
What did you think of my bone structure and composition? What would you classify me as ?
Up close you appear girthy due to the mass on your arms, legs, back
From a distance you look slimmer which I think is because of your long arms (like in that pic you showed me from a nightclub recently where you were in the background)
I don't think you fit directly into any of the somatotypes

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Pretty much no.

I have known huge islanders in Australia, and also huge Iranians and huge white people, like 8 inch wrists plus, elbows wider than my arms, and all were just massive, like 45 inch waists and shit.

U can't get lucky with this shit, even people like AJ or deontay wilder have small bone girth and just packed on muscle.

I guess when roided it can be different, look at Brock or Shane carwin or even JJ watt like above, when they're on a cycle

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall and Deleted member 9670
scandinavians who have a top tier percentage of indo european dna relative to other scandinavians, are the closest to mesomorph
indo europeans were all mesomorphs, taller, thicker bones, more robust skull, low bodyfat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
iu

A lot of good questions. But impossible to know unless you have visited a wide variety of Pacific Island countries. Not enough pacific islanders have immigrated to the US for me to have been exposed to them. The 1 in 1,000,000 that make it as pro athletes can't be considered representative. And the pictures we see of them are highly cherry picked, their muscular Chads. The largest pacific island country is fiji, this a picture of the government leaders, hard to judge their bone growth since they are so fat.

just out of interest, why do u care about this stuff?

JJ watt in the pic where he is skinny still has massive wrists.

Just look at them in relation to the football

The nadolo vid is insane tbh

Anthony watson is like 95kg pretty damn lean 6'1 - but watson looks like a twink compared to nadolo depsite being top 1% in terms of overall frame/height/muscle size irl. The size difference between nadolo and watson is probably even bigger than the difference between say watson and your average skinny framecel 18 year old white ecto

they're 5 foot tall and growing up obese alters your bone structure.

also yes they exist, they're called neanderthals.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
If I'm not mistaken, places like Tonga and Samoa have the highest rates of obesity of anywhere in the word
We can conclude that there's a correlation with girthy bone structure and carrying excessive bodyfat
There is also a correlation between thin bone structure and an inability to put on bodyfat (anyone who is skinnyfat while eating in accordance with their appetite does not have a truly thin bone structure and are not ectos)

It's said that mesomorphs have large bone structures while having a tendency to stay lean but I can not think of anyone I know irl who meets this description
Stereotypical Chads are usually said to be mesomorph but from what I've seen, Chads skeleton is usually 6'+ with wide clavicles but average bone girth. Their wrist size is nothing spectacular and their arms are usually not that big.
Athletic blacks also fit this description, their skeletons are tapered but their actual bone girth is average, sometimes thin.

You could point me toward anomalies like JJ Watt, look at the girth of those joints

View attachment 1801770

But guess what, it's just an illusion from all the roidcelling, his underlying skeleton does not have excessive girth
Above average compared to the average twink today sure, but nothing compared to those girth mogging Pacific Islanders

View attachment 1801773

I watched an interview he did where he said he struggles to keep his weight down low enough to be fit enough for Rugby
Imagine that, weighing 135kg consisting largely of muscle but you struggle to prevent weight gain

Is it a case that having extreme bone girth makes it near impossible for your body to burn fat or is it just a case that Pacific Islanders are low IQ and have high appetites which they could control in order to stay lean but choose not to?

Gentics. Pacific Islanders store far more than other races meaning 2000k calories will show on them more than any other race.

They are endomorphic meaning wide frame and pack fat and muslce fast. East Asians are more endomorphic though but lack the muscle mass, whislt pacific men have muscle mass but also pack a lot of fat.

Bone mass, Pacific Islanders have the 2nd densest Bones behind blacks which makes them essentially the Superman of humanity for fighting.

White men would probably be the closest you would find due to wide bones due to white men being endomorphs as well as being able to pack on large muscle mass with not as MUCH fat as Pacific Islanders.

scandinavians who have a top tier percentage of indo european dna relative to other scandinavians, are the closest to mesomorph
indo europeans were all mesomorphs, taller, thicker bones, more robust skull, low bodyfat
No they are not. Blacks are the only propper mesomorphic race. All Europeans are Endomorphs. Whites Asian and and Polynesians are endomorphs

Arabs are weird as they can be endomorph or medomorph depends on region as Arabs are mixed race.

Blacks are mesomorphs

The other races are Ectomorphs.

No they are not. Blacks are the only propper mesomorphic race. All Europeans are Endomorphs. Whites Asian and and Polynesians are endomorphs

Arabs are weird as they can be endomorph or medomorph depends on region as Arabs are mixed race.

Blacks are mesomorphs

The other races are Ectomorphs.
somatotypes aren't real, all of these phenotypes occur in literally every race and averages at a population level mean nothing for individuals.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17872
theory: it takes tremendous amounts of energy to operate a body with massive bone girth, therefore, as a survival mechanism, a body with excessive bone girth will have mechanisms in place to convert incoming calories to fat (moreso than average person) so that if the situation occurs where the person must go without food for some time, they will have enough fat reserved to give them the energy necessary to keep their body functioning
In Solzhenitsyn's "The Gulag Archipelago" I remember the passage about the starving ogres. He said in the gulag camps those who had girthy and bigger bones had one hell of a time with the intense calorie deficit. They were the first to give up and rope.

I remember similar remark in a book about the Jewish concentration camps.

You are probably onto something.

• +1
Reactions: Chasseur
somatotypes aren't real, all of these phenotypes occur in literally every race and averages at a population level mean nothing for individuals.
No, they are real. Blacks are somewhat ectomorphic in build due to being tropically adapted people, long limbs short torso narrow bone structure primarily clavicles and pelvis, they also have lower bodyfat under equal environments. Though blacks (west Africans) have huge muscle mass gains and super fast metabolism and thick dense bones this makes them the Archetypical mesomorph.

East Asians have short limbs long torso, they have the highest natrual bodyfat excluding polys and have the widest bones per pound, issue is they have shit muscle growth despite being strong. They are the archetypical Endomorph.

When you look at sports each race excels at sports that complements their body type. Blacks do arheltic power sports. Whites to stationary strengh sports that rely on poise balance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

View attachment 1801770

View attachment 1801773

your JJ watt example doesn't hold up much, you'd have to put him next to a normal person to understand how big he actually is. i bet my cock and balls he has massive wrist girth and huge hands and widthmogs 99% of the male population even at his skinny state

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
V

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj