Does this ascend me?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Now:
E33C12A7 8465 4528 91B8 9D473A24809B

How I may look after skin whitening, rhino, less cheek fat, masseter hypertrophy, slightly wider mouth, stroma eye surgery:
BC03D585 4D2D 4AB6 A8F1 9EEA15893DC8

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 8771 and 5 others
Idk maybe you should smile more 🤷‍♀️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
You look like an escaped area 51 alien

Instead of autistically morphing yourself, you know what will give you some actual base to start with? Get your ass to the gym man. You look 14 and 5'2 80 pounds max.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 8771, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Clueless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 20670 and ReadBooksEveryday
Mogs opry

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Oberyn and Deleted member 22780
I would slay if I looked like morph and was 6ft tall (height after 5 inches LL), 126 lbs?
Nigga that’s a ridiculous amount of looksmaxxing. It’s not possible to do all that

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, SubhumanCurrycel, Oberyn and 1 other person
Nigga that’s a ridiculous amount of looksmaxxing. It’s not possible to do all that
OvER I’ll need all that at LEAST to ascend. I’d better get rich

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 22780
You look worse dude.
Cope I look way better. now when I look at the unedited photo I can see how subhuman I am it’s ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
  • +1
I am. Close to 17 though.
Chill brah. I was ugly as shit when I was ur age. I ascended a lot just from puberty. Don’t do any surgeries until 20. Trust me.

• +1
Cope I look way better. now when I look at the unedited photo I can see how subhuman I am it’s ropefuel
I hate to break it to you, but there is nothing that modern technology is capable of doing that can fix your facial structure. It’s over brother.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Oberyn
Now:
View attachment 1962468
How I may look after skin whitening, rhino, less cheek fat, masseter hypertrophy, slightly wider mouth, stroma eye surgery:
View attachment 1962469
also lmao that skin tone is literally dead body tier, I swear asians are so retarded and think that best skin tone is albino looking corpse, ur light yellow tone is fine as it is

• Hmm...
You look like an escaped area 51 alien

Instead of autistically morphing yourself, you know what will give you some actual base to start with? Get your ass to the gym man. You look 14 and 5'2 80 pounds max.
you sound just like the haters in my ratings thread!
@Ekil73_YT don't listen to these haters they are crazy people!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 1901
You're very clearly ethnic/ethnic mixed and already have an ideal enough skin tone. Don't bother with the skin lightening or contacts or else you're goign to look like a porcelaine Thai doll and uncannier than MJ. Just focus on bringing definition to what you have as is

• +1
You're very clearly ethnic/ethnic mixed and already have an ideal enough skin tone. Don't bother with the skin lightening or contacts or else you're goign to look like a porcelaine Thai doll and uncannier than MJ. Just focus on bringing definition to what you have as is
Unfortunately for males it’s white or death. Even blacks aren’t an exception, they can’t get a ltr. I agree that uncannyness is a problem with this morph.

• +1
start with taller chin to compensate for your philtrum and a thinner nose

• +1
Unfortunately for males it’s white or death. Even blacks aren’t an exception, they can’t get a ltr. I agree that uncannyness is a problem with this morph.
if that was the case there would be no ethnics alive since they wouldn't be able to reproduce

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and WanderingBurro
Ideal phenotype for prime australian aboriginal pussy

• JFL

If you're decent looking race is less of a problem really. The ethnic tax mostly affects people who don't reach a good looking threshold

• Hmm...
Ideal phenotype for prime australian aboriginal pussy
I’d take that but they’d reject me. Or maybe they are too low IQ to realize they could get better and that I am ugly. (I’m not racist)

• +1
have fun getting your brain melted by psl autism
It already has. I feel suicidal every single day (not joking) and my NTness has declined. My mental state has never been good anyway this just accentuates my mental health problems.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 20370