Does this count as an ioi?

A

Abomination52

Banned
Joined
Jun 15, 2023
Posts
329
Reputation
547
Some negress approached me at a bar yesterday and we talked for a bit and now the girl I like sent me a message saying “so how was last night? ;)”and then said "I heard you went off with some girl last night".
I told her I only talked to the negress because she's not my type. Then she replied "well she was definitely into you, but that's obviously not uncommon because you're gorgeous". She also told me this a few times in person.
Is this an IOI?
Can I get anything out of this potentially?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29755
It is, but only if you're not an autist
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29755 and Abomination52
just numberoffoidsinyourlifemaxx bro she'll be jealous and you can achieve something
 
  • +1
Reactions: Abomination52

Similar threads

frieren
Replies
1
Views
29
Niebvll
Niebvll
Messabouts
Replies
1
Views
47
satanicplayground
satanicplayground
gmart
Replies
23
Views
235
gmart
gmart
Pytel
Replies
5
Views
66
Pytel
Pytel
Z
Replies
4
Views
52
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top