Does this curry girl have a Caucasian skull structure? Rate her

Something about her is really attractive, she doesn't look like a typical curry girl facially (skin colour aside.) I think it's her skull and face structure, a bit like a Caucasian?

What would u guys rate her?

@reptiles what u think?
@FailedNormieManlet look at her husband in last pic jfl he's lucky never in a million years would she be with him if they weren't Muslim...
Arranged marriage or not Curry's when will they lose?

Probs partly why many currys are ugly hot girls get married off to ugly men, but that's good for Curry's on this site lmao
Thing is she was probably forced into it. I mean. Even I could probably do that. Most marriages where I live are through force. Obviously, the women don't like their husbands.

Something about her is really attractive, she doesn't look like a typical curry girl facially (skin colour aside.) I think it's her skull and face structure, a bit like a Caucasian?

What would u guys rate her?

@reptiles what u think?
@FailedNormieManlet look at her husband in last pic jfl he's lucky never in a million years would she be with him if they weren't Muslim...
Arranged marriage or not Curry's when will they lose?

Probs partly why many currys are ugly hot girls get married off to ugly men, but that's good for Curry's on this site lmao
omg yes very good

I don't like her facial structure at all but she's not obese, so infinite SMV.

All Indians middle easterners Europeans North africans

AND SOME central Asians and east Africans

Are caucasoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back