I am “whiter” than most white people but still some of my features are ethnic

He can pass as gypsy or Greek.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I would speak Hindi to this guy if I saw him

Jfl if only I knew

Why are you so obsessed with me?
and yeah they’re mostly Christian not Muslim
you have been living rent free 24/7 ever since I first talked to you 10months ago

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
"med" as in general mediterranean including parts of the middle east sure, he doesn't look italian or greek which is what "med" really is, looks iranian to me

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
chad :ogre:(y)(y)

• +1
eye area is dif from classic indian

would've guessed MENA or South Italian

• +1
Bruv, phenotype analysis is done by psl aspies and normies , the only difference did psl aspies can determine what makes the person actually look like their phenotype and not something else.

Normies do it subconsciously, they don't need to analyse shit they go off what they see first glance and the geometry and facial features positioning and skin tone to determine where the person is from

The geometry, facial features position, facial features and skin tone all resemble north indid and subtypes anyone will recognise that he's indian.
no he doesnt look sikh or pakistani

he looks iranian or lebenese or something like that

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
in his frauded pics yes but not in his candids , he looks fully curry
So therefore he doesn't look med. Everyone including me can fraud. Phenotypes to the naked eye/ unfrauded can't be mistaken.

If he came to my city with a decent south asian population he would easily integrate into the curry community, he looks 999.99999% indian in his unfrauded irl pics

So therefore he doesn't look med. Everyone including me can fraud. Phenotypes to the naked eye/ unfrauded can't be mistaken.

If he came to my city with a decent south asian population he would easily integrate into the curry community, he looks 999.99999% indian in his unfrauded irl pics

looks typical curry unfrauded. not even good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531

All the coping curries gonna come and say he passes as Arab or some shit

Fucking Cope he looks indian as fuck, even the eye area looks indian from underneath

if he dedicated himself to modelling he would look so much better

he's a surgeon which is a stressful career with long hours, he also probably doesn't have time/care to even go to gym anymore or take care of his skin