Does this cycle make sense? HIGH IQ ONLY

jsteezy

jsteezy

Iron
8-week cycle:

Ostarine- 20 mg daily

Proviron- 50 mg daily (25 mg dosed daily, as the half-life is about 13 hours)

Cardarine- 20 mg

Enclomiphene Citrate- 8 mg daily

Note: I train like a madman. I run at least 70 miles a week and lift around 4x a week.

Goals: Cardiovascular endurance, maintaining muscle mass, potentially gaining muscle, possibly maximizing height and bone growth, and the healing of ligaments and tendons.

My reasoning for this stack is Ostarine for muscle preservation and hardness (With some endurance boost), while it slightly suppresses testosterone. Since it suppresses testosterone, I will run a low dose of Enclomiphene. Due to enclomiphene pretty much-doubling test levels, there will be aromatization to estrogen, and the proviron acts as a slight aromatase inhibitor, while also boosting DHT. I want some estrogen because low E2 is as bad as high E2, and I already have low estrogen. Cardarine will help lipid profile and overall health + endurance. Cardarine is needed because HDL cholesterol will decrease due to proviron while giving the most endurance boost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and goldpill
84978203 4899 4FD9 BFAB 4F2D6BA7F156

All that just to be mogged by this for eternity

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
You are asking this in a forum where majority are fags and worship skinny twinks male models with 0 appeal and believe that being a skinny bitch is ideal.
Ask this in a steroid forum

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, becomingnearperfect, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
It’s not worth suppressing your test for this cycle which pretty much will do nothing

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Btw it definitely won’t help with bone growth as you seem to think as you are not suppressing estrogen which will make your plates close

Btw it definitely won’t help with bone growth as you seem to think as you are not suppressing estrogen which will make your plates close
Proviron suppresses estrogen. I also take nicotine which is another mild aromatase inhibitor.

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
You are asking this in a forum where majority are fags and worship skinny twinks male models with 0 appeal and believe that being a skinny bitch is ideal.
I don't want to even be that big lmao. I said I want to maintain muscle mass while running a lot, keep joints healthy, and keep test high because endurance running lowers testosterone.

• Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale
I don't want to even be that big lmao. I said I want to maintain muscle mass while running a lot, keep joints healthy, and keep test high because endurance running lowers testosterone.
Why not just stop running so you don’t need this cycle?

What is the point of proviron. I don't see the point of having it in there unless your shbg is already stupid high but if it's in normal levels then you're just gonna feel like shit crashing your shbg. If you already have low e2 then enclo is most likely not going to skyrocket it into high levels as long as you're lean. Using enclomiphene as a substitute for a test base is also sketch since you're gambling on whether ostarine will shut down natural production or not. Overall the only useful thing in your stack is cardarine for endurance.

jfl

Bro, 300 mg test e 200 mg primo. U won’t need a ai with this. Destroys that “cycle” u got above

Bro, 300 mg test e 200 mg primo. U won’t need a ai with this. Destroys that “cycle” u got above
Myabe ill give it a shot but I'm not trying to get big just keep joints healthy and trying to maximize testosterone and DHT with little side effects.

What is the point of proviron. I don't see the point of having it in there unless your shbg is already stupid high but if it's in normal levels then you're just gonna feel like shit crashing your shbg. If you already have low e2 then enclo is most likely not going to skyrocket it into high levels as long as you're lean. Using enclomiphene as a substitute for a test base is also sketch since you're gambling on whether ostarine will shut down natural production or not. Overall the only useful thing in your stack is cardarine for endurance.
Enclo will raise shbg and my proviron dose is a therapeutic dose for libido.

Proviron suppresses estrogen, my guy.

Do you have wide clavicles and a thin waist? No?
Then it's cope

great cycle. But add some t and tren too it. You wont get big just toned and a little more muscular.

tren also acts as an a ai I think

id up and the enclo dose or just add a base of test it wouldn't have to be much just like 150mg per week. Id also add liver support since you are taking 2 orals.

id up and the enclo dose or just add a base of test it wouldn't have to be much just like 150mg per week. Id also add liver support since you are taking 2 orals.
NAC I use. The orals I use are low-liver toxicity and i barely drink which is way worse so I think I am fine.

8-week cycle:

Ostarine- 20 mg daily
Didnt even read past this, sarms are retarded AF dont take them. Read my thread for a good cycle.

Didnt even read past this, sarms are retarded AF dont take them. Read my thread for a good cycle.
SARMS have their uses. Not everyone is trying to look retarded big. I'm using ostarine for maintaining muscle and the strengthening of ligaments and tendons. Both of which I have already noticed.

SARMS have their uses. Not everyone is trying to look retarded big. I'm using ostarine for maintaining muscle and the strengthening of ligaments and tendons. Both of which I have already noticed.
There is not a single reason to ever take sarms