Does this droopy eyelid and fucked IPD area doom me to averageness no-matter what I do?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, 000, owlofathena and 3 others
yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I wish i had you self steem you are like a normal normie that isnt fucked by PSL mentality

Also you look good anyway mate, how tall are u?

you look like stereotypical indian asking for bobs and vagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6908
I wish i had you self steem you are like a normal normie that isnt fucked by PSL mentality

Probably to do with being a 28 year old millennial and not being brought-up on the internet. I realise there's a life outside and have experienced and still am experiencing it.

You should just internet detox, as hard as it can be. Get to know the world for what it is and forget your ego. Replace your ego with your spirit. Run with that and see where it gets you. Enter the land of the unknown. Zoomers had it hard being born into the tech generation. They're the first to experience it from tender childhood.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and joeveniro
49AE0BE2 AEC3 4C0A A0C4 C340138E5C8A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6892, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
CE9BCCD2 A034 426F B180 A019A1A83087

• JFL
Probably to do with being a 28 year old millennial and not being brought-up on the internet. I realise there's a life outside and have experienced and still am experiencing one.

You should just internet detox, as hard as it can be. Get to know the world for what it is and forget your ego. Replace your ego with your spirit. Run with that and see where it gets you. Enter the land of the unknown. Zoomers had it hard being born into the tech generation. They're the first to experience it from tender childhood.
I am slowly getting over it
Kinda hard for me since im a loner, feelsbad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: godirl and Deleted member 6908
I am slowly getting over it
Kinda hard for me since im a loner, feelsbad

You'll get there eventually. One step at a time. Get into sport if you can, you'll meet people that way. You'll also be more focused on play along with everyone else, rather than how you're coming across.

If you want something to help you become a little more low inhibition a good book for you would be "The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck", by Mark Manson. I've listened to it on AudioBook. Top-draw.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and goat2x
Mse can increase ipd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

Logically speaking how can MSE widen the gap between somebody's two eye-balls? It splits your maxilla and over time moves it forward with endless appliances and shit.

Logically speaking how can MSE widen the gap between somebody's two eye-balls? It splits your maxilla and over time moves it forward with endless appliances and shit.
I really dont want to write down essays rn but this is an illustration from a regular palate exoander in 15 yr olds
A22fig06

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
You'll get there eventually. One step at a time. Get into sport if you can, you'll meet people that way. You'll also be more focused on play along with everyone else, rather than how you're coming across.

If you want something to help you become a little more low inhibition a good book for you would be "The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck", by Mark Manson. I've listened to it on AudioBook. Top-draw.
Oh no with loner i meant that i just like to be alone, cause of that its kinda hard for me to entertain myself out of the internet.
Anyway thanks man, been a long while since i saw someone considerate in this forum JFL theres only dickheads ( me included )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and goat2x
your lower third is decent so yeah, your eye area is def holding you back

• +1
you're looking in making your ipd look worse

trim the lower ends of your eyebrows such that they are completely straight

Just get ptosis surgery. Stop being a pussy

• +1
Just get ptosis surgery. Stop being a pussy

Well I keep getting different guidance from different people.

Some guys are saying get the droopy eyelid fixed and some are saying you have a recessed maxilla on the right side as you chewed primarily from the left during your youth and because the masseter muscle guides forward growth in the face your face on the right side isn't as upward and so the eyelid had nothing to keep it up strong.

They're basically saying with high leffort 1 my droopy eyelid and small canthal tilts would improve

Well I keep getting different guidance from different people.

Some guys are saying get the droopy eyelid fixed and some are saying you have a recessed maxilla on the right side as you chewed primarily from the left during your youth and because the masseter muscle guides forward growth in the face your face on the right side isn't as upward and so the eyelid had nothing to keep it up strong.

They're basically saying with high leffort 1 my droopy eyelid and small canthal tilts would improve
Seek consultation with a max fac to be sure but I highly doubt it.

• +1
u look like shrek

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I really dont want to write down essays rn but this is an illustration from a regular palate exoander in 15 yr olds
View attachment 646531
If u get surgical assist where Sufi’s don’t increase does ur ipd still increase.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Your zygos still increase with surgical assist altho less if i know it correctly
Sergio said they dont for some reason. Ill ask my ortho tomorrow. Thank u.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove