Does this genetic waste curry aspie dumbass loser seriously think he's goodlooking? GTFIH

what is now india was never one country. it was always various kingdoms. it wasnt until 1947 that india came to be, prior to that there was no such thing. same goes for pakistan.
so there is no sense to talking about modern countries when mentioning the passt ?

so there is no sense to talking about modern countries when mentioning the passt ?
what i said is 100% correct so there is nothing wrong in saying it as there is a common lack of knowledge regarding it.

what i said is 100% correct so there is nothing wrong in saying it as there is a common lack of knowledge regarding it.
doesnt make sense to me. how would someone be living in mudhuts when they all lived in the same place

doesnt make sense to me. how would someone be living in mudhuts when they all lived in the same place
just look at the indian map, dude. only a tiny tiny bit was included in the indus valley civilization. the rest of india wasnt. therefore if youre an indian from that part that wasnt a part of it, you were not a part of that civilization. idk why thats so hard for you to grasp that i explicitly had to state it.

just look at the indian map, dude. only a tiny tiny bit was included in the indus valley civilization. the rest of india wasnt. therefore if youre an indian from that part that wasnt a part of it, you were not a part of that civilization. idk why thats so hard for you to grasp that i explicitly had to state it.
migratiions . the indus valley was dravidian. all of india is part dravidian. no part is pure australoid by itself

migratiions . the indus valley was dravidian. all of india is part dravidian. no part is pure australoid by itself
indus valley civilization was not part dravidian, who taught you this nonsense, kek?

so the only possible way is that they were different people. the indus valley was a dravidian non aryan civilization. when the aryans came they displaced the population

[IMG alt="TRUE_CEL"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/454.jpg?1573879629[/IMG]
bunk beds me

lmfao tales from tamil nadu
nah. the language was dravidian. the pop was dravidian. the script was dravidian. the indus valley was a seperate thing from the new hindu civilzation after it. atloug the hindus took some cultural ellements of the indus

actually looks better in that pic than he does in his usual "mugshot of serial killer" look he usually pulls in photos

nah. the language was dravidian. the pop was dravidian. the script was dravidian. the indus valley was a seperate thing from the new hindu civilzation after it. atloug the hindus took some cultural ellements of the indus
i am taking about the indus valley civilization that predated the hindu civiliation, you are talking panini, no? indus valley civilization was previously thought to be as old as mesapotamia, but findings have pointed out it is even older than mesopotamia, making it the oldest civilization in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
i am taking about the indus valley civilization that predated the hindu civiliation, you are talking panini, no? indus valley civilization was previously thought to be as old as mesapotamia, but findings have pointed out it is even older than mesopotamia, making it the oldest civilization in the world.
we are talking about the same place then. afaik the indus valley civ started off when iranian farmers bred with hunters in the area then they remained as the civilization until the aryans came and created the hindu civilization in the same and surrounding places. then both migrated deeper south

we are talking about the same place then. afaik the indus valley civ started off when iranian farmers bred with hunters in the area then they remained as the civilization until the aryans came and created the hindu civilization in the same and surrounding places. then both migrated deeper south
then what you are saying is an offshoot of the indus valley civilization which is not something i have studied, so that map of yours will indeed look differently. however i was focusing on the civilization that came first because why focus on the one after it? for instance, why learn about the roman empire when it is just the second biggest instead of learning about the mongol empire which was the biggest as well as most interesting?

then what you are saying is an offshoot of the indus valley civilization which is not something i have studied, so that map of yours will indeed look differently. however i was focusing on the civilization that came first because why focus on the one after it? for instance, why learn about the roman empire when it is just the second biggest instead of learning about the mongol empire which was the biggest as well as most interesting?
im saying it doesnt make sense to say they were livinging in mudhuts while the pakis were not. non of us were living in mudhuts. modern day pakistan and india didnt exist so it was one civilization that we all have different mxies from. i

im saying it doesnt make sense to say they were livinging in mudhuts while the pakis were not. non of us were living in mudhuts. modern day pakistan and india didnt exist so it was one civilization that we all have different mxies from. i
the ancestors of the people in pakistan were part of a civilization whereas the ancestors of the people in india were too low iq and lived in mud houses. whats so hard to understand, lol? im excluding migrants from 1947 during and after partition btw

the ancestors of the people in pakistan were part of a civilization whereas the ancestors of the people in india were too low iq and lived in mud houses. whats so hard to understand, lol? im excluding migrants from 1947 during and after partition btw
bro. do you udnerstand how stupid that is. the pakis and neither are any norh indians dravidian. the acnestors of south indians were civilized at the time. whiel half of the paki ancestors were out in some fuck knows where mountain in afghanistan and hallf were dravidians in the indus valley .
there were way more migration and mixes after. the ancestors of indians are the same as the pakis just that on average pakis are more descent from the aryans

so the only possible way is that they were different people. the indus valley was a dravidian non aryan civilization. when the aryans came they displaced the population
Yup dravidians were the first people who lived in india before the aryan invasion dravidians and indians aborigines used to live here when the aryan invasion came they pushed dravidians towards the south ....

Jfl at pakis and curries fighting in the comments. Looksmaxing has no religion/ nationality. Everybody should be brothers here

• +1
Reactions: Chaku and Pex1992
Oh god ...this man is crazy as fuck hahahaha i didnt know that i am so popular witb the subhuman community that they need to discuss things about me
the reason that u have to make this thread to make me feel low and abuse me leads to only one reason i have tormented u very hard scumbagg that u need to make threads abusing ne and bitching about me but u had hit ur own leg with an axe hahaha where all the comments are in my favour and most of them are hitting at you ...and u feel so inferior to me that u had to use my pathetic funny picture which i posted just to have some on this site says the lot about u how fucking jealous retarded son of a whore u anytime u meet me in real i will beat you so badly thay ur low iq brain and ur ass would blow out to abuse any one in the near future
...ur father would be ashamed of you when he sees u everytime thinking y didnt he sleep early that night lol
And for u this is me mogging u to deep down the core of andromeda galaxy
sir,,, nice to be knowing you,,,, you stud,,, hello ???

Jfl at pakis and curries fighting in the comments. Looksmaxing has no religion/ nationality. Everybody should be brothers here
The great curry way and Paki war will begin as tensions rise . Titbot will be the curry general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751