Does this girl actually like me or am I being fetishised

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
So this rich blonde girl has told me she’s broken up with her boyfriend and wants to go “black”. To be quite frank I’ve been playing the long game and waiting to make a move but she sent me tits and arse pics last night. Wants to meet me today, but problem is she is completely out of my league and according to the Blackpill I shouldn’t be able to sleep with her because she mogs me in LMS. I’ll let y’all know how it goes in a few hours, my train there is in an hour’s time.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, mmmm, becomingnearperfect and 5 others

am I being fetishised​

Take the hint jfl
Honestly idc at this point, still a pretty white women when this whole forum gnna tell me it’s over 😂

Honestly idc at this point, still a pretty white women when this whole forum gnna tell me it’s over 😂
Not worth being with gl girl unless it's a relationship and not just a meaningless slay

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Not worth being with gl girl unless it's a relationship and not just a meaningless slay
Fwb is not worth it?

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
  • So Sad
Fwb, she was talking shit about her ex all over the phone and said it would piss him off if she took a video of her fucking a black guy.

• JFL
why? If I am horny, would instantly accept a fwb relationship. Better than jerking off
Better to just get a girl, bro. Whole "just don't catch feelings" meme is bs
Fwb, she was talking shit about her ex all over the phone and said it would piss him off if she took a video of her fucking a black guy.
So she just wants to use you to get back at her ex, trust me from experience that's a terrible idea. But if you want the good feeling of cucking a guy then sure just ditch the girl after

Better to just get a girl, bro. Whole "just don't catch feelings" meme is bs
I feel like getting into a genuine relationship thats not on some betabux type shi is way harder than just getting a slay or fwb

I feel like getting into a genuine relationship thats not on some betabux type shi is way harder than just getting a slay or fwb
Yeah, the reason it's harder is because it's better, use your brain

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
if you dont pack atleast 7 inches bbc and destroy her, she will be absolutely disappointed

She wants bbc, who cares, just give it to her. Why you acting like a female, a fuck is a fuck y’hear me.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and grooxx
post that vid here too niga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, grooxx and pentamogged9000
Just tell the bich to purchase a black dildo on Amazon
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Exactly men can be whores too. Keeping low body count until you find a girl with a low body count is ideal.

• +1
So this rich blonde girl has told me she’s broken up with her boyfriend and wants to go “black”. To be quite frank I’ve been playing the long game and waiting to make a move but she sent me tits and arse pics last night. Wants to meet me today, but problem is she is completely out of my league and according to the Blackpill I shouldn’t be able to sleep with her because she mogs me in LMS. I’ll let y’all know how it goes in a few hours, my train there is in an hour’s time.
bro how do you move to chicks at this point it has to be my game if I cant even get 1 slay

bro how do you move to chicks at this point it has to be my game if I cant even get 1 slay
Bro I fucked her earlier I thought I was shit but she was moaning, I couldn’t even get it in for 20 min. White pussy or no Pussy tbh. I was playing long game waiting for Her to break up. I was half hard tho, she hit me up out of the blue. U jus gotta find a girl who’s ur type took me countless motives to find her.