Does this guy have an NCT?

Deleted member 14978

Deleted member 14978

Diamond
I'm not sure what is giving this guy an illusion of an NCT. In this picture, his eyes look droopy which would make you think he had an NCT but if you look closer the angle from the lateral canthus to the medial canthus is neutral.

2021 9 15 8db85134 df6a 46cc aba0 3c2b5179e330 jpg 2119x1191

NCT example red

This is very similar to my eyes. Where the eyelid droops down making the eye area appear sad.

What is causing his eyes to droop down and what procedure is needed to fix?

Negative hooding.
Is a failo if you don’t have a strong PCT to work against it like Maher or Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 14978
Negative hooding.
Is a failo if you don’t have a strong PCT to work against it like Maher or Gandy
thanks. What can be done to fix that? A face lift?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
thanks. What can be done to fix that? A face lift?
No but there is a procedure which name I forgot where they remove hooding. Mainly women or old people with excessive hooding undergo this procedure. So it might be a way to fix the negative hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
No but there is a procedure which name I forgot where they remove hooding. Mainly women or old people with excessive hooding undergo this procedure. So it might be a way to fix the negative hooding
won't solve the problem
you can see by looking at his eyebrows that his eye sockets are negativly tilted
skin is sagging too but not much
Gandy and Maher have but espacially Gandy much less and they have it cause of squinting + sagging soft tissue

• +1
slight negative canthal tilt.
eye surgery is not worth it

• +1
Tbh he is NCT, even if his lateral cantus was defined you can tell that his eye slant would still be slightly negatively tilted. It sounds like you may have ptosis btw OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Deleted member 14978