Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
already somewhat htn, or weak htn lol

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and TheLooxMaxingKing
Thicker eyebrows + fringe haircut = strong HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Allornothing and TheLooxMaxingKing
After fixing the eye region and haircut, yeah. I think people are suggesting minox for thicker eyebrows and maybe lashes too. The cantho suggestion is pretty extreme as the eyes are only 'mid'.

After fixing the eye region and haircut, yeah. I think people are suggesting minox for thicker eyebrows and maybe lashes too. The cantho suggestion is pretty extreme as the eyes are only 'mid'.
👍, my friend is bluepilled basic guy and dont even go on .org and then we have me, looksmaxed for 6months still low mtn. genetics are life.

• +1
Reactions: Diam
👍, my friend is bluepilled basic guy and dont even go on .org and then we have me, looksmaxed for 6months still low mtn. genetics are life.
Genetics are half of life, I see many short ugly dudes with girls just because they're funny. Or if you're rich later in life you can score easily. Just do what you can to maximize what you can.

• +1
Genetics are half of life, I see many short ugly dudes with girls just because they're funny. Or if you're rich later in life you can score easily. Just do what you can to maximize what you can.
i know, but with money you only get fucking golddigger whores, but it is what it is. but ngl, im too deep to the blackpill, i cant live happiky before atleast htn, so propably gonna do few surgeries when i turn 18.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen and Diam
i know, but with money you only get fucking golddigger whores, but it is what it is. but ngl, im too deep to the blackpill, i cant live happiky before atleast htn, so propably gonna do few surgeries when i turn 18.
Yeah I'm gonna start working hardcore this next year for bimax or just ljs (depending on how this consultation goes) while in premed classes. Gonna be rough, but fulfilling afterward. Work on social skills etc in the meantime. Legit the prettiest AND nicest girl I met at work is dating a 5'6 fat guy who I think has autism or something and just works in retail, so genetics really isn't all of it lol

• +1
Yeah I'm gonna start working hardcore this next year for bimax or just ljs (depending on how this consultation goes) while in premed classes. Gonna be rough, but fulfilling afterward. Work on social skills etc in the meantime. Legit the prettiest AND nicest girl I met at work is dating a 5'6 fat guy who I think has autism or something and just works in retail, so genetics really isn't all of it lol
yh sounds good bro, but yea like i said i dont really care about my life anymore, i just wanna ascend to htn as fast as possible and mog every fuckinh subhuman. But my main issue atm is my cheeks, they are very puffy and bloated, any tips for them? im 15 btw.

• +1
yh sounds good bro, but yea like i said i dont really care about my life anymore, i just wanna ascend to htn as fast as possible and mog every fuckinh subhuman. But my main issue atm is my cheeks, they are very puffy and bloated, any tips for them? im 15 btw.
As much as you won't want to accept it, bulk up at the gym and get lean mass so when you're 18 you can cut down and have stronger cheeks + muscle. When I was 17 I started running a lot to lose my cheeks but then I kept getting called skinny once I achieved it, because I became a stick. Hit the gym, cut and get great cheeks later. You could get skinnier now for less bloat but then you won't build muscle. Do the hard work now and get it over with.

• +1
As much as you won't want to accept it, bulk up at the gym and get lean mass so when you're 18 you can cut down and have stronger cheeks + muscle. When I was 17 I started running a lot to lose my cheeks but then I kept getting called skinny once I achieved it, because I became a stick. Hit the gym, cut and get great cheeks later. You could get skinnier now for less bloat but then you won't build muscle. Do the hard work now and get it over with.
bro the thing is my physique is big fucking halo for me, with this chad friend that i showed picture of, we mog the whole fucking school and we have the best physiques easily, so i have muscle but i am lean too, and have a visible 4 pack. Still im puffy in face, i just cant think of a possible reason causing this, im going fucking insane, please help me man

• +1
Sodium causes it I know for a fact, people say to limit that. Creatine can cause bloat if you take excess and respond badly to it. This is assuming you're already lean, which is the #1 factor. There's a chance you don't have the bone genetics for good cheekbones, making you think its 'bloated' but maybe moreso flat? Hard to say without a photo.

• +1
Sodium causes it I know for a fact, people say to limit that. Creatine can cause bloat if you take excess and respond badly to it. This is assuming you're already lean, which is the #1 factor. There's a chance you don't have the bone genetics for good cheekbones, making you think its 'bloated' but maybe moreso flat? Hard to say without a photo.
want to continue talking more in private, sounds interesting.

• +1
want to continue talking more in private, sounds interesting.
If you'd like to pm a photo ig I can give my best input; that being said I only know basic info and can't go too in-depth with ya. I can try my best to give a general suggestion though.

• +1
If you'd like to pm a photo ig I can give my best input; that being said I only know basic info and can't go too in-depth with ya. I can try my best to give a general suggestion though.
i can show a photo, pm nr

• +1
me*

• +1