Does this guy look more masc, prettyboy or maesthetic?

What sort of Chad is he?

• Total voters
Who does the guy in the OP remind you of?
Oh you asked that before mb. Idk man he looks so basic lol. I guess he reminds me of npc vloggers on yt.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Oh you asked that before mb. Idk man he looks so basic lol. I guess he reminds me of npc vloggers on yt.
What about other celebrities/influencers/tiktokers?

Does he remind you of anyone?
The eye area looks similar to Hexum.

• +1
why shit?
I'm joking lmao how am I supposed to know what the results mean when i don't know what betaface is?

Also this site seems useless jfl at giving the uggo in the right 77.7% and O'Pry 78.7%.

• JFL
I'm joking lmao how am I supposed to know what the results mean when i don't know what betaface is?

Also this site seems useless jfl at giving the uggo in the right 77.7% and O'Pry 78.7%.
Is the 80.8% guy a chad?

Why typical masc? Who does he remind you of?
No one.

He had a huge jaw, and not-as-prominent zygos. So his bizygo-bigonial ratio is close to 1, which creates a very masculine look. Chin is super-wide, dominant, with the cleft. Hunter eyes. Haircut is not prettyboyish

Pretty boys have zygo/jaw ratio ~0.9, their eyes not need be "hunter". The chins are pointier and jaws are narrower. No clefts. Zygos way more prominent. This creates a way younger look.

Masc full. :unsure:

• +1
No one.

He had a huge jaw, and not-as-prominent zygos. So his bizygo-bigonial ratio is close to 1, which creates a very masculine look. Chin is super-wide, dominant, with the cleft. Hunter eyes. Haircut is not prettyboyish

Pretty boys have zygo/jaw ratio ~0.9, their eyes not need be "hunter". The chins are pointier and jaws are narrower. No clefts. Zygos way more prominent. This creates a way younger look.

Masc full. :unsure:
I mean celebrity/instagrammerwise jfl

Thanks for the analysis, but I wonder why so many people are voting prettyboy masc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
@Lagrange do these results dictate masc?
THe first on the left is definitely the closest, and most masculine. Everyone else looks prettyboy. But this similarity might be based on something completely arbitrary like hair, or eyes. WHile these might be very similar, the strongest predictor of masculinity - the jaw- might have been depreoritized. :unsure:

The computer does not know how to judge by "masc" vs "pretty boy". If it did, the results would be very different.

• +1
THe first on the left is definitely the closest, and most masculine. Everyone else looks prettyboy. But this similarity might be based on something completely arbitrary like hair, or eyes. WHile these might be very similar, the strongest predictor of masculinity - the jaw- might have been depreoritized. :unsure:

The computer does not know how to judge by "masc" vs "pretty boy". If it did, the results would be very different.
Or maybe individual features?
Would you say the first guy on the left is a chad? I definitely see similarities to him

He’s just young. He’ll be masc as he ages and grows a beard.

• +1