Does this hair color / texture hurt me

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
I put a lot of effort into my body I’m wondering if the hair is sabotaging me.

Ion think so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Kinobody is that you?

• JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo
wow op you are really sexy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
So u guys don’t see the ginger hair color?

I don't know why but your hair always makes you look like a hippie who has not showered for over a month.

I know that my hair does become very greasy if I don't wash it every 2 days at least, so you should try to wash your hair more often, that might fix your problem. I don't think that your problem is the texture but the fact that it always looks greasy and dirty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I don't know why but your hair always makes you look like a hippie who has not showered for over a month.

I know that my hair does become very greasy if I don't wash it every 2 days at least, so you should try to wash your hair more often, that might fix your problem. I don't think that your problem is the texture but the fact that it always looks greasy and dirty.
I remember I was teased in like 7th grade for being a ginger. I’m shocked more ppl on this harsh forum don’t mention it.

cut hair then get designer stubble

If you have bones... grow designer stubble and get nice fade.

I remember I was teased in like 7th grade for being a ginger. I’m shocked more ppl on this harsh forum don’t mention it.
Your hair color doesn't actually matter. The biggest failo that I have seen in all your rating threads is that you often look like a dirty hippie, and I don't say this to be an asshole but it's true, you really need to fix that, your skin is really damaged and you use a beard to hide it which just makes you look unkempt, and your hair is always too greasy, probably because people told you to wash your hair less, but the truth is that if you get greasy hair like me, you need to wash your hair every day or every 2 days to look good.

The worst thing you can do for your looks is to look like someone who doesn't shower, if you stink or look like you stink, women won't ever want to go near you. I know this because I made the same mistakes years ago when growing my hair out, now I am growing my hair out again but I make sure to wash it every day or every 2 days to avoid looking dirty.

To fix your skin, you should have a skin care routine where you apply effective products once a day to rejuvenate your skin, then, when that will be done, you should shave that beard since you clearly can't grow a full beard right now, and you will look a lot better.

Also, you could gain a lot more muscle mass if you were stronger and that would make you look a lot better.

Your hair color doesn't actually matter. The biggest failo that I have seen in all your rating threads is that you often look like a dirty hippie, and I don't say this to be an asshole but it's true, you really need to fix that, your skin is really damaged and you use a beard to hide it which just makes you look unkempt, and your hair is always too greasy, probably because people told you to wash your hair less, but the truth is that if you get greasy hair like me, you need to wash your hair every day or every 2 days to look good.

The worst thing you can do for your looks is to look like someone who doesn't shower, if you stink or look like you stink, women won't ever want to go near you. I know this because I made the same mistakes years ago when growing my hair out, now I am growing my hair out again but I make sure to wash it every day or every 2 days to avoid looking dirty.

To fix your skin, you should have a skin care routine where you apply effective products once a day to rejuvenate your skin, then, when that will be done, you should shave that beard since you clearly can't grow a full beard right now, and you will look a lot better.

Also, you could gain a lot more muscle mass if you were stronger and that would make you look a lot better.
I see myself as looking better with beard grown and a bit less maintained.
Similar to someone like Shia leboeuf. Google him with a big beard vs clean shaven

he goes from badass to recessed nerd

I see myself as looking better with beard grown and a bit less maintained.
Similar to someone like Shia leboeuf. Google him with a big beard vs clean shaven

he goes from badass to recessed nerd
Like I said, your main problem is that you look like a dirty hippie.

You have 2 choices, either you fix it or you don't.

Like I said, your main problem is that you look like a dirty hippie.

You have 2 choices, either you fix it or you don't.
I’m on the highest strength retin-a for almost three months now.
I also use this 100$ “Miracle” European serum called p50

I’m on the highest strength retin-a for almost three months now.
I also use this 100$ “Miracle” European serum called p50
How can you buy this in europe? I searched in amazon and it says that they dont ship to europe. It seems like it has an ingredient which is forbidden in europe.