Does this haircut look presentable?

D

Deleted

Lurker
I meet new people everyday at work and apperance matters for it, thats why you dont see fat and bald Waiters, people would be disgusted and not eat the food.

I’m growing out my fringe because i found a way that could be better for frauding my future surgery but rn its in a very awkvard stage.

Does this haircut look good enough or should i try to get moved to the dishes while i’m growing it out?

2CBBD23E B545 42CB A882 D56B29399022

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, bwrauycnee, Lmao and 2 others
I meet new people everyday at work and apperance matters for it, thats why you dont see fat and bald Waiters, people would be disgusted and not eat the food.

I’m growing out my fringe because i found a way that could be better for frauding my future surgery but rn its in a very awkvard stage.

Does this haircut look good enough or should i try to get moved to the dishes while i’m growing it out?

View attachment 1828078
looks like a normal haircut tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Back bottom looks a bit unkempt/too long. You look good enough that it doesn't matter though. I think people wouldn't care if you had a redneck haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted
looks unkept and childish
giving off high school vibes
not saying its bad but if you want something really presentable clean it up a bit

• +1
buzz it like you did in your prime 2020

• JFL
looks unkept and childish
giving off high school vibes
not saying its bad but if you want something really presentable clean it up a bit
I’m right out of highschool but yeah you’re right.

try out something like this

View attachment 1828078
fix your neck posture

• So Sad
fix your neck posture
Cant Bcuz my neck is already quite long and it looks worse with proper posture.

We need to deal with the Cards we’re dealt.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and Deleted member 20565
I’m right out of highschool but yeah you’re right.
there is a special kind of cleanup technique for your exact hairstyle where essentially the edges are completely tapered up which makes it look so much cleaner. i cant find pics right now since its very hard to describe to a search engine

• +1

View attachment 1828078
A bit longer on sides and front. Try fringe cut

Hair halo is underrated imo, so many normies I know can overshadow their hideousness with a strong hairstyle.

Try fringe cut
I did but its longer Than it was here and covers eyebrows now. I cant cut it Bcuz i’m growing it longer.

Once it gets to this lenght i should be fine but i’m growing it quite long.

I did but its longer Than it was here and covers eyebrows now. I cant cut it Bcuz i’m growing it longer.

Ooooh the second picture but longer will look great

Honestly I change my mind you look aspie with fringe

• +1

What a mogger. Why are you on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Megacel Prime

Looks aspie here,
You need to get it longer
Looks Much better here

Yes. It looks good as long as the sides are kept under control

• +1
Dude you give me Tom Cruise vibes. How tall?

What a mogger. Why are you on this forum.
I realized this forum is a complete divide with some legit trucels and a lot of HTNs with the occasional Chad.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi
wrong haircut and no shower, therefore descended to LTR

• +1