Does this happen to you guys?

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
Joined
May 24, 2020
Posts
1,234
Reputation
1,815
You have some very specific blackpill thought in the day then later open looksmax just to see someone made a thread about it. Happens to me all the time
 
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Yes but I used to look on .co until I was banned for bull shit reason by faggot mod
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 906
Water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes I do it as well
 
Spiritual Synchronicity
 
Nope, never
 
Blackpills a massive cope for retards
 

Similar threads

FiendFiend
Replies
2
Views
30
El abominacion
El abominacion
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
16
ouiii
ouiii
Johan
Replies
12
Views
148
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
bnugly
Replies
0
Views
10
bnugly
bnugly
ethnicwarrior
Replies
5
Views
27
ethnicwarrior
ethnicwarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top