Does this low quality picture of me look good?

justbigboned

justbigboned

Silver
'mirin fraud?

20200323 035101

I think it looks good because it makes me seem less ethnic, it all depends on the lighting I guess.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and laske.7
the less quality the better pic, less of ur face is visible so ya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Looks like Somerhalder

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Looks like you are gymmaxing.
I think we pay more attention to your arm

No you look like a faggot maybe try being less gay next time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No you look like a faggot maybe try being less gay next time
you wish I looked like a faggot because you would enjoy looking at me even more

you wish I looked like a faggot because you would enjoy looking at me even more
Why are you such a narcy , you aren't that good looking ? Why did you come to an incel forum , to seek validation from a bunch of incels ? What does one get from getting compliments and validation on a gigalo making forum?

• +1
Why are you such a narcy , you aren't that good looking ? Why did you come to an incel forum , to seek validation from a bunch of incels ? What does one get from getting compliments and validation on a gigalo making forum?
This forum is not necessarily an incel forum. I came to this forum to talk about looks and such, the subject fascinates me. I've definitely gotten more "constructive criticism" or analysis rather than compliments. What are you so upset about, anyway? Is it that I called that Indian guy a faggot?

Show full face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
This forum is not necessarily an incel forum. I came to this forum to talk about looks and such, the subject fascinates me. I've definitely gotten more "constructive criticism" or analysis rather than compliments. What are you so upset about, anyway? Is it that I called that Indian guy a faggot?
What? No I am just postmaxing and this is most definitely an incel forum it started as an offshoot of incels.is(incels.me at the time) and a large amount of user base immigrated from there and still there are many incels using this forum. Therefore alot of threads are about ascension etc. Also post better photos of face and side profile it's very difficult to rate looks through random obscure angles.

What? No I am just postmaxing and this is most definitely an incel forum it started as an offshoot of incels.is(incels.me at the time) and a large amount of user base immigrated from there and still there are many incels using this forum. Therefore alot of threads are about ascension etc. Also post better photos of face and side profile it's very difficult to rate looks through random obscure angles.
I immigrated from lookism so I wouldn't necessarily know that. The point of this thread was to just rate me in that frauded angle because I thought it looked aesthetic.
Here are some less-angled photos anyway:
20200211 202512
20200215 003728
20200324 042603
20200324 042543
20200211 202512
20200324 042603
20200215 003728
20200324 042543
20200104 013514

You look pretty awkawrd in this picture ngl. Nobody poses like this. However the fraud is pretty good regardless, but you can't use this picture anywhere, its to low quality.

• +1
You look pretty awkawrd in this picture ngl. Nobody poses like this. However the fraud is pretty good regardless, but you can't use this picture anywhere, its to low quality.
That's true, it looks too frauded. It's a useless fraud only to be shown off as a pretty good fraud.

• Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
inkwel head posture is a failo

• +1