Im an ugly subhuman ogre

I don’t even know what to do anymore I tried looksmaxxing I’ve tried everything I’m 5’10 15 but no women want me, by want I mean as a relationship, I’ve always had women wanting short term but when I bring up long they make a joke like I was playing. The only reason why I think they want me like that is because I’m endowed down there but that doesn’t mean anything I want to look good facially. All I want is love man, real love.
Bbl face

I

mean I like philosophy and physics but they just wanna talk about mundane shit like a cool movie that came out instead of actual fundamental problems that are a burden to our society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mull70 and Bdot
why are you looking me like :feelswhat: :sneaky:

Try to make your eybrows more straight. You Look mad angry

ask to go in a boarding school with girls you'll get bitches

I don’t even know what to do anymore I tried looksmaxxing I’ve tried everything I’m 5’10 15 but no women want me, by want I mean as a relationship, I’ve always had women wanting short term but when I bring up long they make a joke like I was playing. The only reason why I think they want me like that is because I’m endowed down there but that doesn’t mean anything I want to look good facially. All I want is love man, real love.
Ur high mtn nigga be greatful your not subhuman like

probably your not nt and cannot talk to girls thats the reason

Nah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
browridge 404

curry orbitals

Why are you making that face

Cope galaxy gas nga you are high mtn

It’s not a face those just my eyebrows man

U sound so cringe n gay omg