Does this man really look 1000 times worse after Rhino surgery?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
IMG 1356

bro looksmaxxed imo but the internet is lying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, RAMU KAKA, Chinlet Ascension and 12 others
No

also that whore has a podcast so it's just a joke aimed at her audience

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21345, nosoulvalentine and 2 others
no lol they're just virtue signalling, they would kill themselves if they woke up tomorrow with that nose in the before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly and aesthetic beauty
I'm conflicted. By PSL standards he looks better on the right and it's what I'd choose for my appearance, but the nose did give him a unique look (or very typical for his race) without it being a failo. The version I saw said "King Darius" not Greek god and I think it's spot on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, rand anon, wsada and 1 other person
but the nose did give him a unique look (or very typical for his race) without it being a failo. The version I saw said "King Darius" not Greek god and I think it's spot on.
I disagree, he looks like someone who got punched by God when he was born. nose looks sloped asf. went from ogre to pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
that nose was bad but it made him look unique i would kms if i had that nose tho so i can’t talk

Absolutely not, everyone looks like shit with a schlong nose like he had, stop falling for the meme. He improved for sure.

He looks better in the after. That is just the bias of one narrow minded foid. If you drilled down on that you would probably find that she has some ideological disdain of plastic surgery in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Mosh12
He doesn't look 1000 times worse, but he definitely does look worse. He went from being a Greek/near Eastern guy to being a big fat nothing Amerimutt.

If he really hated his nose he could have chose a long, straight nose. But no, he tried to look like a Tiktok twink on a phenotype that completely is incompatible with that.

he looks better but new nose is feminine tiktokcore

He ascended but I see what she meant. You can ascend but be more generic

obviously not
they be virtue signalling