Does this method work for growing longer and thicker eyelashes? I havnt seen this mix before.

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

Kraken
Ahh, my time to shine!! I bought an empty mascara bottle from amazon and made my own lash growth serum using a mixture of oils that I’ve researched just for this! I ended up with a mix of castor oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil and liquid vitamin E/vitamin E oil. All of these combined have grown my lashes by at least 3-4 mm in length. It’s cheap and you know exactly what’s in it + when you’re out you can just clean the bottle and fill it up again, making less waste! Highly recommend<3

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Ahh, my time to shine!! I bought an empty mascara bottle from amazon and made my own lash growth serum using a mixture of oils that I’ve researched just for this! I ended up with a mix of castor oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil and liquid vitamin E/vitamin E oil. All of these combined have grown my lashes by at least 3-4 mm in length. It’s cheap and you know exactly what’s in it + when you’re out you can just clean the bottle and fill it up again, making less waste! Highly recommend<3
What's the time period baby girl

what the fuck is with the heart at the end faggot

You count how many ml you put in the bottle of each thing?