BigBiceps

Kraken
Poksa3
Poksa4
Poksa5

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Can’t outslay brown munde 😤

Probably. Because wealthy + he seems to settle for entertaining Post Prime Roastie Whores.

this old guy takes more photos with women than me.
Pitty pics he is seen as asexual and non threatening to them because he is old
The second he shoes sexual interest it's over the foids will call him creepy old man

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Looks like he has a yacht, in my country if you have a yacht, it means you're super-rich, you can simply approach random girls and invite them to a yacht party and many of them will come, I remember how back in the early 2000s Mike Tyson came to Romania on his yacht, he was touring the world then and he sent a couple of niggas on a nearby beach to give invitations to the hottest girls there and many showed up, even though he received a lot of negative publicity in the Romanian media - he was then seen as a joke, a washed-up boxer, and convicted rapist, that's how the local tabloid newspapers announced his arrival - "Mike Tyson - the boxing rapist has arrived in our city!".
Still, his yacht parties were a success and there was a huge crowd random people who showed up in the harbor just to stare from a distance at Mike's yacht.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, forevergymcelling, Chadeep and 1 other person
tbh he does