Does this pass as white yes or no

does this pass as white yes or no??????????

• a

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • b

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
yes or no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes. If this doesn't pass as white you don't pass as a human.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, Jagged0 and 5 others
Yes. If this doesn't pass as white you don't pass as a human.

Nothing seems off ???????????????????????????? that's black plus half superior human

• +1
Gods, she's ugly whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3162 and jordanbarrettisgod
No

Something off in her

She needs to remove makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
  • +1
Probably 1/4 black would remove all the erectus your thoughts ??????????????????//
And maybe she is less tanned than yeah I could see her being white passing

• +1
  • +1
looks kinda latina
"a or b" jfl

• +1
Looks white

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Would say shes white if i saw her on the street

• +1
Looks white

Too you it does i wanna know to white people does it look med passing ethnics are med what do whites think though

• +1
yes i mean that

Oh okay well that looks very southern euro ngl maybe not common in the northern euro but in southern this phenotype can be common.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
She doesn’t even look slightly mullato

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
I don't know but she's clearly feminist-passing

• +1
Why u obsessed with passing as white

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
bc looks is racist i guess
I guess they are tbh, but i wouldn’t call it racist. I would never date a black women not because i hate blacks but because i don’t find them attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 534 and Deleted member 3043
I guess they are tbh, but i wouldn’t call it racist. I would never date a black women not because i hate blacks but because i don’t find them attractive
yeah it's not but you got it. Girls are more selective on this aspect than men though.
i won't date them either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted

Don't date erectus doing even 1 gen probably will destroy it the only reason i'm even trying is cause the natural evoultion curry is middle eastern and then nord it's a slow succession point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 3043
Don't date erectus doing even 1 gen probably will destroy it the only reason i'm even trying is cause the natural evoultion curry is middle eastern and then nord it's a slow succession point
you will always be curry stop being a delusional fuck.Nothing will ever change that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
you will always be curry stop being a delusional fuck.Nothing will ever change that.

You wanna look at a pca buddy ?????????????????

I will be but if i manage to reproduce my kids won't be

• +1
You wanna look at a pca buddy ?????????????????

I will be but if i manage to reproduce my kids won't be
Good luck finding a white women will marry you.also if you manage to have half white kids they will be probably be self hating retards like you who will wish they were more white.
Good luck finding a white women will marry you.also if you manage to have half white kids they will be probably be self hating retards like you who will wish they were more white.
who* will

• +1

who* will

It's worth trying ngl and at the end of the day it's what evolution intended to start with curries like middle easterners evolve in a linear chain

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1942
It's worth trying ngl and at the end of the day it's what evolution intended to start with curries like middle easterners evolve in a linear chain
Pathetic how self hating you are and how much self respect you have.

• +1
Pathetic how self hating you are and how much self respect you have.

Dude answer me this you want evolution right you want species to move towards their teleological ends right why would you not want this ?????????????????.

I'm literally trying to spread the european gene line world wide

• +1
Dude answer me this you want evolution right you want species to move towards their teleological ends right why would you not want this ?????????????????.

I'm literally trying to spread the european gene line world wide
you are doing the opposite by having mixed kids

• +1
you are doing the opposite by having mixed kids

Actually i'm not i've looked at the pca literally southern asian moves towards central asian which is turkish and all that that moves towards european and that moves towards nordid.

• +1
Actually i'm not i've looked at the pca literally southern asian moves towards central asian which is turkish and all that that moves towards european and that moves towards nordid.
you know that european women that you want to have kids with would rather have full european kids instead of half indian kids.its funny how you blame your mother for marrying a south indian curry but you are doing the same thing by marrying full european women.
Paris Tuileries Garden Facepalm statue

• +1
you know that european women that you want to have kids with would rather have full european kids instead of half indian kids.its funny how you blame your mother for marrying a south indian curry but you are doing the same thing by marrying full european women.
View attachment 339268

Okay my mom didn't have a typical shit skin pheno my dad's pheno genuinely fucked it up it was indo melanid my moms side was orintalid+keralid both very caucasoid phenotypes i can blame my fucking mom for that.

Any ways since my moms side was very caucasoid it helps a lot in this step.

Gen 1 moves towards kalash.

2nd is very white passing it's almost nordic 3rd is nordic.

Not a single line would be incel i'll say that much i would make sure they grew right and the race hailo would the the rest of the work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1942