Does this pass as white yes or no

does this pass as white yes or no??????????

• a

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • b

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Okay my mom didn't have a typical shit skin pheno my dad's pheno genuinely fucked it up it was indo melanid my moms side was orintalid+keralid both very caucasoid phenotypes i can blame my fucking mom for that.

Any ways since my moms side was very caucasoid it helps a lot in this step.

View attachment 339273

Gen 1 moves towards kalash.

2nd is very white passing it's almost nordic 3rd is nordic.

Not a single line would be incel i'll say that much i would make sure they grew right and the race hailo would the the rest of the work
it doesn't work like that you are not good looking therefore no reason to assume that your half white kids will not be incels.lets be honest you are not going to snatch up a stacy that will cancel out all your ugly genes just because she is white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
it doesn't work like that you are not good looking therefore no reason to assume that your half white kids will not be incels.lets be honest you are not going to snatch up a stacy that will cancel out all your ugly genes just because she is white.

I never said stacy but an average nordid is possible don't make me argue for a position i'm not arguing for.

Also my kids would be less ugly white mixed kids tend to look better especially kalash and like i just said i would make sure the kid grew right.

This right here was corrected at 14 i could fix a lot of bad issues.

With eyes yes a lot of it is genetic but again as long as you got a good jaw it's fine.

It's not like i'm looking to snaggle a fucking stacy it's like you think the average nordid is a stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1942
I never said stacy but an average nordid is possible don't make me argue for a position i'm not arguing for.

Also my kids would be less ugly white mixed kids tend to look better especially kalash and like i just said i would make sure the kid grew right.

View attachment 339283

This right here was corrected at 14 i could fix a lot of bad issues.

With eyes yes a lot of it is genetic but again as long as you got a good jaw it's fine.

It's not like i'm looking to snaggle a fucking stacy it's like you think the average nordid is a stacy
I am sure you will snatch an average Nordic women with this face.
IMG 20190724 023517

even if you manage to do that I honestly don't think your kids will automatically be good looking.you saying they will grow right doesn't mean much most of it is genetic.

• +1
orange really give this nostalgic chad vibe
Maybe

But I prefer reddish/pinky looks so aesthetic ngl and not many people have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
I am sure you will snatch an average Nordic women with this face.
View attachment 339289

even if you manage to do that I honestly don't think your kids will automatically be good looking.you saying they will grow right doesn't mean much most of it is genetic.

That's me at high body fat added with no surgeries added to the fact i was just planning on getting the kids and going not staying with the women.

Anyways back to your main point what is mainly genetic jaw's and maxilla no as we have seen above their environmental eye area yes but it's the cherry on top it's not the thing on it's own needed ngl.

Jaw though is a bare minimum to even start.

Also i mouth breathed i would make sure he didn't do that also added to the fact in general whiter passing kids tend to look better anyways.And do you really think you have to a super model to get an average nord women ???????????

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1942
Maybe

But I prefer reddish/pinky looks so aesthetic ngl and not many people have it
I have a reddish skin when I got a tan
but I'm a pale bastard actually

• +1
And do you really think you have to a super model to get an average nord women ???????????
you are below average indian male so what are the chances?also how tall are you?

• +1
Whatever. She’s ugly

• +1
I have a reddish skin when I got a tan
but I'm a pale bastard actually
Get astaxanthin and beta carotene bro if you want reddish-orange glow

Sun will age you

• +1
you are below average indian male so what are the chances?also how tall are you?

I'm 6 foot 1/2 also below average right know yes cause i'm over weight also added to the fact i can see down wards growth that needs to be fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 534
  • +1
I'm 6 foot 1/2 also below average right know yes cause i'm over weight also added to the fact i can see down wards growth that needs to be fixed
your goal is unrealistic,childish and illogical but Good luck.

• +1
your goal is unrealistic,childish and illogical but Good luck.

I mean we all have our own fates on this earth i just wanna turn my line whiter not more good looking why you ask ??????????????? it's an eternal destined line i care more about the nordic line the looks ngl

• +1
yes
I'm carrotmaxxing actually
You need to eat tons of carrots bro and it will be a long process and you might not get the results you want

70FFFE8B 3D30 48A6 88C0 9A76B1FC1DF1

Get an organic beta carotene like this supplement to glowmax bro

Carrots are waste of time and sun is age you like shit

• +1
he is tall unironically
yeah but facially he is well below average even good looking ethnics have it hard when trying to marry to nordic chicks.

• +1
You need to eat tons of carrots bro and it will be a long process and you might not get the results you want

View attachment 339307
Get an organic beta carotene like this supplement to glowmax bro

Carrots are waste of time and sun is age you like shit
yes I will get these supplements after this shitty covid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 534
yeah but facially he is well below average even good looking ethnics have it hard when trying to marry to nordic chicks.

What issues do you see ?????????????????????

Right know i see a down wards grown grown jaw ngl

• +1
totally true. if really ethnics want these blond chick they rather look into northern syrian or so

• +1
Agree on this statement ngl

• +1
totally true. if really ethnics want these blond chick they rather look into northern syrian or so

People seem to think the average nord is like a fucking stacy their not their average you don't have to be a super model

• +1
With green eyes and slightly tanned kinda like Italians looking if they want nordic women

• Love it
  • +1
People seem to think the average nord is like a fucking stacy their not their average you don't have to be a super model
still odd to breed with one when non chad ethnic imo.
but i guess you Can pay them to give you their dna for a kid
With green eyes and slightly tanned kinda like Italians looking if they want nordic women
@Disabledcel @Uglyandfat looks more NA and white than most white ppl tbh. you'r right

• +1
or iranid:eek:
you want to see the pic?:sneaky:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1

@Disabledcel @Uglyandfat looks more NA and white than most white ppl tbh. you'r right

I mean it's just genetic value at the end of the day i'm not even attracted to nord foids tbqh it's their genetic closeness to white that's what attracts me.
Agree on this statement ngl

Thoughts on this morph

• +1
I mean it's just genetic value at the end of the day i'm not even attracted to nord foids tbqh it's their genetic closeness to white that's what attracts me.

View attachment 339319

Thoughts on this morph
you looks like a tanned chinese here

• +1
Never said average Nordic women is stacy tier and I actually find south european chicks more attractive.But they still have standards what exactly do you offer them more compared to average nordic man?why would they go for you instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 534 and Deleted member 3043

View attachment 339319

Thoughts on this morph
just ask for their dna then. a female version of sperm's bank i bet it exist.
moneymaxx

• +1
Never said average Nordic women is stacy tier and I actually find south european chicks more attractive.But they still have standards what exactly do you offer them more compared to average nordic man?why would they go for you instead?

That's a good point ngl my counter argument would be most nordics don't looks max their scared to even go near surgery when i'm willing too.

Also it's not like all this is a 0 sum game it's not like 50 60 whites want 1 average nord foid.
just ask for their dna then. a female version of sperm's bank i bet it exist.
moneymaxx

This exists ???????????????????????????????????

• +1
That's a good point ngl my counter argument would be most nordics don't looks max their scared to even go near surgery when i'm willing too.

Also it's not like all this is a 0 sum game it's not like 50 60 whites want 1 average nord foid.

This exists ???????????????????????????????????
i'm pretty sûre it should exist Somewhere. you just need to pay lots of money. 3rd World countries do it

• +1

Damn I’m buying Nordic genes for my future wife
I know it’s lame but it’s is what it is lol

• So Sad
  • +1
i'm pretty sûre it should exist Somewhere. you just need to pay lots of money. 3rd World countries do it

If that's the case this whole nordic foid thing is no longer even use full ngl so you can pay some foid to give you a genetically valuable male without ever needing to meet her ????????????

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 534
Damn I’m buying Nordic genes for my future wife
I know it’s lame but it’s is what it is lol

Dude if their was some way to get nord genes without ever needing to meet the foid i would love to have this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3043
If that's the case this whole nordic foid thing is no longer even use full ngl so you can pay some foid to give you a genetically valuable male without ever needing to meet her ????????????
yes you give her your sperm, she gives u the baby 9 months later

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 534
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
  • Love it
  • +1
not sure, she was sexy in this vid tho

• +1
life is not that ez

it should be ngl
I wish I was bengali

I wish it was 2050 so i didn't have to even work in trying to get a nordic foid and i could just create a eugenics society with blonde blue haired giga chads.

My dream last night was when i was into my old age It would be possible to create giga chads instead of this long arduous process
life is not that ez

In my dreams but no i have to fucking looks max to even hope i can beta bux some 4 psl nord foid who will probably cheat and ontop of that will probably divorce cuck me brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Dude if their was some way to get nord genes without ever needing to meet the foid i would love to have this
raising a kid without a mother is not ideal though.

• +1
raising a kid without a mother is not ideal though.

My wet dream was gene editing ngl that would phyically make it so you don't have genetic error's and i know my dad's side fucked me up cause mums side for a south curry is well above average she would pass well into some arab states.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Looks white.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and reptiles