Does this pheno look curry to you

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20200825 003643

Screenshot 20200825 003927

Also I didn't intentionally try and make this morph more Caucasian I did make the mid face shorter but Whites have longer midfaces anyways this is confirmed by A.I compositions. I also did add the star morph which made sure all the proportions were in perfect sync and it did make it more symmetrical i'll be fair here however i didn't make any of the facial traits more caucasian.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Both look curry but can fraud as other ethnicities to ignorant PSLers and normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 7753, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
Both look curry but can fraud as other ethnicities to ignorant PSLers and normies

Honestly if the average curry looked like this I don't think Indians would be mocked honestly i would actually like our women

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Honestly if the average curry looked like this I don't think Indians would be mocked honestly i would actually like our women
Most metropolitan Indians are fat, sedentary and vegetarian so 95% don't have this level of facial leanness

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
Most metropolitan Indians are fat, sedentary and vegetarian so 95% don't have this level of facial leanness

Like so many can pass as ABO at times we need some sort of gene editing to produce results like this

look kurdish or persian

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5912
looks arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
looks like attractive paki. maybe even mediterranean. either way looks good lmao ethnicity is outweighed by simply being attractive doesnt matter if curry or not.

Looks latino or med

.me thinks everything that’s not white is curry tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
.me thinks everything that’s not white is curry tbh.

Yeah your clearly not your average curry but your still more ethnic than what an average halfie should look like tbqh Usally the result should look like @Sikkunt23 if it's a half breed

Yeah your clearly not your average curry but your still more ethnic than what an average halfie should look like tbqh Usally the result should look like @Sikkunt23 if it's a half breed
Nah dude that’s not true from what I’ve seen. Most half white half Indians look more indian than me atleast irl. Take into consideration my dad was a lot darker than zayn maliks dad and look at him bro.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Nah dude that’s not true from what I’ve seen. Most half white half Indians look more indian than me atleast irl. Take into consideration my dad was a lot darker than zayn maliks dad and look at him bro.

Have you seen any half Indians IRL bhai ? what's the ratio and what do they resemble also what were they mixed with if were talking sri lankans they will probably look indians ghujratis look less curry more pashtun though for some reason people thing pashtuns are curries i don't know why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Have you seen any half Indians IRL bhai ? what's the ratio and what do they resemble also what were they mixed with if were talking sri lankans they will probably look indians ghujratis look less curry more pashtun though for some reason people thing pashtuns are curries i don't know why
I have met one half white half indian irl lemme post a pic of him. His mom is indian tho and dad is German. That’s more common indian mom white dad.
I am indian dad white mom. I heard you inherit more of your moms genes correct me if I’m mistaken

Attachments

• ECC2A11B-8B53-4E25-BB7F-F936E125EC53.png
    ECC2A11B-8B53-4E25-BB7F-F936E125EC53.png
    741.5 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
I have met one half white half indian irl lemme post a pic of him. His mom is indian tho and dad is German. That’s more common indian mom white dad.
I am indian dad white mom. I heard you inherit more of your moms genes correct me if I’m mistaken

Wow he looks ethnic as fuck wth i hope to god he wasnt from a ghujrati dad.

Atleast he looks good facially tbqh must have been a sri lankan tbqh i don't know usually the curries on line ive seen look west asian or pashtun maybe its selection bias cause only the whitest looking ones show.

• +1
Wow he looks ethnic as fuck wth i hope to god he wasnt from a ghujrati dad.

Atleast he looks good facially tbqh must have been a sri lankan tbqh i don't know usually the curries on line ive seen look west asian or pashtun maybe its selection bias cause only the whitest looking ones show.
Nope I’ve seen both his parents I can post a pic of him and his mom if you wanna see. Remember he has a full white German dad and North Indian mom. His mom is much much lighter and caucasoid them my father

Nope I’ve seen both his parents I can post a pic of him and his mom if you wanna see. Remember he has a full white German dad and North Indian mom. His mom is much much lighter and caucasoid them my father

Yeah i do tbqh wtf no way bhai maybe its the colouring @ineedhelo4844 could you bleach the guy above

• +1
Yeah i do tbqh wtf no way bhai maybe its the colouring @ineedhelo4844 could you bleach the guy above
Him and his mom. Reminder dad is a full white German dude.

Attachments

• 7DAD846F-F3CA-4CC0-B4ED-5B079C3E1226.png
    7DAD846F-F3CA-4CC0-B4ED-5B079C3E1226.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 20

You look whiter than him in that pic but that kid wouldnt pass as curry minus skin

• +1
tbh his skin is already quite light, bleaching him would look comical

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6572
You look whiter than him in that pic but that kid wouldnt pass as curry minus skin
Yeah people think he’s hispanic irl. Sometimes people do think indian tho

tbh his skin is already quite light, bleaching him would look comical
I have yearbook pics of both me and him. He is considerably darker than me

I have yearbook pics of both me and him. He is considerably darker than me

Could i see some better candid pics bhai this is starting to scare me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 8583
what is sikkunt? is he mixed or full pashtun

Hes pashtun that lucky cunt but usually the spawn of a half curry half white is near a pashtun and pashtuns typically more iranic i think its cause of the abo nigger this ethnic curry look is still some what found.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 8583
Bro do most people even think hes curry?
I mean some kids roasting him calling him baljeey and shit but he got a hot white girl at 14 before I knew him

I mean some kids roasting him calling him baljeey and shit but he got a hot white girl at 14 before I knew him

I mean hes good looking no wonder its a shame he wasnt whiter bhai.