does this theory work?

Nameless King

Nameless King

Gold
has anyone ever actually seen good progress after they’ve stopped maturing in:

- mewing + hard mewing

- ‘framemaxxing’ trying to widen shoulders with cope exercises like reeves deadlifts

- jelqing

- hyoid bone raising exercise

- reducing UEE with stretching brow

has anyone ever actually seen good progress after they’ve stopped maturing in:

- mewing + hard mewing
Works while young and raises your hyoid, improving ur side and 3/4 so no reason to not do it regardless if it works or not
- ‘framemaxxing’ trying to widen shoulders with cope exercises like reeves deadlifts
Idk, it will probably give off the look of a wider frame because of the muscles, doubt you can widen clavicles as an adult especially
- jelqing
Works
- hyoid bone raising exercise
Works to a certain extent
- reducing UEE with stretching brow
Works but can't guarantee you won't get wrinkles, or if it will look good , if it's permanent etc

Works but can't guarantee you won't get wrinkles, or if it will look good , if it's permanent etc
@Umbra
by stretching brow do you mean making frowning face and trying to cause hypertophy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Works while young and raises your hyoid, improving ur side and 3/4 so no reason to not do it regardless if it works or not
been hardmewing since 15 yo it did nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
@Umbra
by stretching brow do you mean making frowning face and trying to cause hypertophy?
I don't think that will help with anything, wrinkles, stretching ur forhead and making ur forehead look taller etc. I mean by grabbing the skin under the eyebrows and pulling it downwards. But frowning may help as well, i have low set browridge and hooded eyes because most of my life i was frowning since i had no reason to be happy and i did it to the point it became subconscious. Not sure if it helped but i have no wrinkles etc
been hardmewing since 15 yo it did nothing
It worked for me , i look better than before. Puberty or not,i developed healthy and have no crooked teeth , crowded teeth , good bite etc. Changes in jaw as well. I didn't went from subhuman blob to brad pitt jawline. But it did help me

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i have low set browridge and hooded eyes because most of my life i was frowning
so do you think this was caused by hypertrophy? like if the browridge made of muscle lol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Deleted member 13626
so do you think this was caused by hypertrophy? like if the browridge made of muscle lol?
No, i don't feel any muscle in my browridge, i had cuck high set eyebrows with uee when i was like 15. Could be me maturing but i'm not sure. Now i feel the whole bone lower

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
No, i don't feel any muscle in my browridge, i had cuck high set eyebrows with uee when i was like 15. Could be me maturing but i'm not sure. Now i feel the whole bone lower
so you don’t think the frowning hypertrohy caused your reduced uue it was just development. obviously no way of for sure, just your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Deleted member 13626
biggest improvements to my looks have been from basic shit like braces, skincare and a better haircut

makes me think that all of the time i’ve spent learning about this shit has been useless

so you don’t think the frowning hypertrohy caused your reduced uue it was just development. obviously no way of for sure, just your opinion
I also mewed like an autist during that time, forward posture, always focusing on my tongue, chin tucking. Idk if frowning can hypertrophy the muscle to change ur browridge but for example, hairstyles like ponytails or something that pulls the hair will result in a higher hairline, bad posture can also pull on the galea causing higher hairline so in a way there is something that we can't understand and perceive. Stretching the galea basically fucking ur hairline, blood flow to the scalp etc