• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart and Zangano1
Im going to start working out at home

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Workout with no weights or bars = no workout
not facts at all. Calisthenics can give you a godlike build, but you need to be dedicated to it.

I just finished it, good stuff ngl (y)

Just go to the gym faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Zangano1
When doing calisthenics, you work out many muscles at the same time with almost every workout of its kind. It heavily stresses the upper upper body in particular.

When doing calisthenics, you work out many muscles at the same time with almost every workout of its kind. It heavily stresses the upper upper body in particular.
Pls send or dm me noob calisthenics workout plan

lol @ doing planks in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
Lool you know nothing...
[IMG alt="DaGullas"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/5/5300.jpg?1582653168[/IMG]
DaGullas
View profile
Trainee
Joined Feb 17, 2020
Last seen Today at 7:46 AM
Time Online 35:35
Posts23 Reputation21

I know better than you fucking greycel.....doing pushups and squats wont give you Arnold Schwarzeneggers figure retard
not facts at all. Calisthenics can give you a godlike build, but you need to be dedicated to it.
Have you read my reply good?I FUCKING SAID:working out without weights or bars....in calisthenics you mostly use bars....you wont get Arnold Schwarzeneggers figure by doing only pushups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675

it's fucking garbage exercise, abs are like every muscle you have to make it challenging for them to grow stronger, planks are so easy anybody can do them for long periods of time

What about this one? Will I really become Goku?

Just do compound lifts 8 - 15 reps range couple times a week and eat above maintenance level calories. All these meme push up variations are irrelevant, you could get the same result just by doing normal push ups to failure lol. I literally just do pull ups and push ups/dips with bodyweight and have as good if not better physique than him.

Does it work, faggots?