Does throwing food up have side effects

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Ik teyna get lean and i binge every night and throw it up, it seems to be working smszing but i wanna know ig this has side effects in the long run

Dont lean like that retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700, Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and 2 others
Frequent and repeated vomiting over long periods of time can cause a dysregulated digestive system where food moving through the digestive tract slows down (gastroparesis), and any food entering the stomach can cause bloating, discomfort, and pain.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, goat123, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
Frequent and repeated vomiting over long periods of time can cause a dysregulated digestive system where food moving through the digestive tract slows down (gastroparesis), and any food entering the stomach can cause bloating, discomfort, and pain.
what if i only do it for 3 weekd

ur atusitic dont do that shit throw up has acid

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
yes will throw electrolytes off

Ik teyna get lean and i binge every night and throw it up, it seems to be working smszing but i wanna know ig this has side effects in the long run
read that again and think with your brain

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
WTF don't do that. Seek help IMMEDIATELY, this is an eating disorder.
Waste of food

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and swagstar
ur a retard just stop fucking eating it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and monecel
just wait untill this retard finds about cotton ball diet

I crave it so hard tho
i used to do the same thing. tomorrow eat as much fruit as u want. as much as you can. when ur off processed sugary shit for a while u wont even think abt it

i used to do the same thing. tomorrow eat as much fruit as u want. as much as you can. when ur off processed sugary shit for a while u wont even think abt it
Thing is i crave chips super hard anf chocolate fruits dont datisfy that

mental illness

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2024-08-14 024837.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-08-14 024837.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
Don't do this long term but it is a good short term fix. Ignore the retards saying to worry about acid.
Prior to vomiting, mix a solution of baking soda and water to neutralize the acid, drink it, and purge. If you use enough baking soda, your vomit will be neutral/near neutral and won't affect your teeth.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Don't do this long term but it is a good short term fix. Ignore the retards saying to worry about acid.
Prior to vomiting, mix a solution of baking soda and water to neutralize the acid, drink it, and purge. If you use enough baking soda, your vomit will be neutral/near neutral and won't affect your teeth.
I brush my teeth right after anyway do i still need to fo allat

I brush my teeth right after anyway do i still need to fo allat
brushing your teeth after applying an acid is mega fucktarded because you are literally helping the acid melt your teeth as you brush and you are not accounting for the acid coming up your esophagus.

brushing your teeth after applying an acid is mega fucktarded because you are literally helping the acid melt your teeth as you brush and you are not accounting for the acid coming up your esophagus.
You want to swish with a basic solution, not brush

• +1
82436.jpg

• +1
What the hell is wrong with you. That is cope and it does literally nothing except make your breath smell bad and irritate your throat.

What the hell is wrong with you. That is cope and it does literally nothing except make your breath smell bad and irritate your throat.
Hows it cope you are literally gettong rid of the food you ate

when ur throwing up all the shit ur body needs to survive. u just kys from the inside. like those ed girls on tiktok
No i eat well i let all the food digest then binge and throw up the binge i eat around 1500 cals a day other than the food i throw up

No i eat well i let all the food digest then binge and throw up the binge i eat around 1500 cals a day other than the food i throw up
But thats cuz im cutting on a bulk i dont do this shit

you are fucking retarded. carry on doing this shit then ur not gonna listen

• +1
r u a foid or wt ??

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
r u a foid or wt ??
No im a dude im saving up fot ozempic and i calculated it itll take 4 weeks to get enough money for it so im doing this for 4 weeks