Does throwing food up have side effects

No im a dude im saving up fot ozempic and i calculated it itll take 4 weeks to get enough money for it so im doing this for 4 weeks
to starve urself ,

sleep more , eat pop corn ( appetit suppressant and poor on kcal ) drink a lot of water , smock and eat watermelon ( appetit suppressant and poor in kcal )

to starve urself ,

sleep more , eat pop corn ( appetit suppressant and poor on kcal ) drink a lot of water , smock and eat watermelon ( appetit suppressant and poor in kcal )
I tried allat but i still heavily crave kinder bueno and sour cream and onion chips so i just est those and throw them up but its only 4 weeks ill get ozempic after

I tried allat but i still heavily crave kinder bueno and sour cream and onion chips so i just est those and throw them up but its only 4 weeks ill get ozempic after
ur a weak fatass bitch nigga , just dont eat it bro i mean ??? wtf

just donc eat it if u feel hunger eat unlimited pop corn natural flavoor

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
ur a weak fatass bitch nigga , just dont eat it bro i mean ??? wtf

just donc eat it if u feel hunger eat unlimited pop corn natural flavoor
Im a bitch ass nigga alright

fucking cigarettes are better for u and ur health

also, are a girl with a eating disorder? cause these dumbass foids do that all the time. u dont sound better than them tho
im a fucking dude saving up fot ozempic and their method works so im copying them

The stomach acid rots out your teeth

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
im a fucking dude saving up fot ozempic and their method works so im copying them
you are a fucking dumbass, just log out of this forum before u actually do cope like bonesmashing

you are a fucking dumbass, just log out of this forum before u actually do cope like bonesmashing
I tried it b4 but realised it was cope you nigger

I tried it b4 but realised it was cope you nigger
and jnstead of throwing up your food, maybe go ask a doctor/parents for a better diet and let them help you. also drink more fucking water its not hard

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
then maybe realise that throwing up your food is awful for your health and hormone levels
Im only doing it for 4 weeks plus im on test and anastrozol idk if thst helps w anything but u said hormones

and jnstead of throwing up your food, maybe go ask a doctor/parents for a better diet and let them help you. also drink more fucking water its not hard
Alright fine ill try