Does Tinder use an algorithm to detect your pics?

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I've got 3 Tinder accounts with 3 different phone numbers and locations. I use the same pics of me on all of them. Just got banned. Maybe the IP?
Might have to use Badoo until I fix this.

idk but regardless online dating is a scam unless you’re tall + good looking. I’ve had 10,000 matches on yubo and only met 5 of them and had sex with one of them lol. Then again I used to be retarded with texting so probably fucked up some opportunities

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3328
ip probs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
idk but regardless online dating is a scam unless you’re tall + good looking. I’ve had 10,000 matches on yubo and only met 5 of them and had sex with one of them lol. Then again I used to be retarded with texting so probably fucked up some opportunities
Yeah I'm using this for a JBW experiment
Had a ton of matches but suddenly got banned... on all accounts
maybe I should only use 1 account at max

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah I'm using this for a JBW experiment
Had a ton of matches but suddenly got banned...
maybe I should only use 1 account at max
take a break off tinder ngl. whenever i use yubo or tinder i get a huge cortisol spike because despite being good frame + decent face i can barely get any women to give me attention or meet me. I get messaged by girls and then ignored after a few messages? doesn’t make sense. I hate the dating game

• +1
take a break off tinder ngl. whenever i use yubo or tinder i get a huge cortisol spike because despite being good frame + decent face i can barely get any women to give me attention or meet me. I get messaged by girls and then ignored after a few messages? doesn’t make sense. I hate the dating game
I will take a break
I hate tinder in the west as well
but in the jbw countries its an all different story

I will take a break
I hate tinder in the west as well
but in the jbw countries its an all different story
yeah but no offence to gook or curry people i don’t find the majority attractive. There are some really cute indian girls and some decent gook ones but i would just feel ashamed going to a different country to have sex lol. I want to leave social media and the internet forever

• +1