FunkyFlamingo (@bzz) tinder experiment gone horribly wrong, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I have way bigger problems than tinder or women lol i Wish i had the same problems of "incels"
Bro tinder is cope tbh, it was more of a joke.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and the BULL
What did I say MTNs don't get shit and he's high MTN low HTN in some pics. We don't even get text messages, even less dates. It's over for the average man and FF is above average, WTF dating is dead.
MTN/HTNs (actual ones) get +99

Post a MTN. How is the common MTN with no status getting +99. Would you rate Bzz LTN?
The so called low HTNs are Niko and @Samsepioler

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Chad-lites are very rare. His skin is graped, needs better eyes (they are good but not god tier) and more flared gonions
I agree he is looksmined therefore htn rn but got potential up

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I agree he is looksmined therefore htn rn but got potential up
Impossible to fix anything for him since he rots in a fifth world shithole. Either way, his looks are good enough.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yesterday i made thread about how he got 99+ likes and many matches in one day.

View attachment 2909232 View attachment 2909233 View attachment 2909235
However there were only 3 girls who responded to him eventually until now. All of them ghosted him afterwards when “he” tried to set up a date.
View attachment 2909272 Girl 1 who ghosted him
View attachment 2909388 Girl 2 who ghosted him
1 girl blocked me after a proposed her on a date.

Tinder is still empty and silent. No girl has send him a message.

@Bzz I think there is still some work to do. We’ll see you back in the rating section.

He did get better results than @the BULL tho who literary got 2 matches and got ghosted immediately after.
They're all bots, that's why!!!! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

However there were only 3 girls who responded to him eventually until now. All of them ghosted him afterwards when “he” tried to set up a date.

@Bzz I think there is still some work to do. We’ll see you back in the rating section.

He did get better results than @the BULL tho who literary got 2 matches and got ghosted immediately after.
:feelshmm:

Well, at least he got matches/likes, so there’s that. This just means personality matters and you weren’t NT enough for them, or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Well, at least he got matches/likes, so there’s that. This just means personality matters and you weren’t NT enough for them, or something like that.
Idk what even matters any more I get less likes/matches but literally every single girl I match with is down for a drinks date