Does tretinoin destroy under eye fat?

Emzi

Emzi

I have a tube of tretinoin but i’m scared shitless to use it because if it destroys my under eye area even more i will descend to truecel tier.

Can someone with experience in using tretinoin with eyebags tell me

I put tret under my eyes since one years, i notice nothing

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Emzi
Nah lol you’ll be fine. Tret migrates a few inches under the skin so even on your cheeks it’s gonna reach to under your eyes. The thing you want to avoid is putting it right up under your bottom eyelids because it can give you dry eyes.

I apply on my cheeks/chin/nose/forehead, avoiding getting it very close to my lips and eyes

Nah lol you’ll be fine. Tret migrates a few inches under the skin so even on your cheeks it’s gonna reach to under your eyes. The thing you want to avoid is putting it right up under your bottom eyelids because it can give you dry eyes.

I apply on my cheeks/chin/nose/forehead, avoiding getting it very close to my lips and eyes
yea. Still not sure though because some people said it completely destroyed their under eyes and even eroded the bone there from one use and even if you don’t put it under eyes it will still migrate to the area when ur sleeping

haven't noticed any issues, I use it on my upper eyes because tretinoin improves the absorption rate of minoxidil which I use for my eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Emzi