Does tribulus terrestris (testosterone/libido boosting supplement) cause hair loss in men?

alien

alien

Apricot
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
4,374
Reputation
4,824
I might still be low T. When I went to an endocrinologist when I was 26-27, I was told that I had the T levels of a 90 year old man and he prescribed me Androgel. But it did fuck all. And it was annoying having to rub that gel on my shoulders and back every day. I have ED (mostly psychological. I get morning wood often) and use Cialis and sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. I'm also still DYEL bro tier after lifting for a year. So I need a boost to my T levels but I'm too afraid to inject.

This Canadian bodybuilding supplement store I was going to buy whey protein powder from sells 90 500mg tribulus terrestris capsules for $20 CAD. It's currently out of stock at the moment. But I can get some elsewhere.
 
I might still be low T. When I went to an endocrinologist when I was 26-27, I was told that I had the T levels of a 90 year old man and he prescribed me Androgel. But it did fuck all. And it was annoying having to rub that gel on my shoulders and back every day. I have ED (mostly psychological. I get morning wood often) and use Cialis and sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. I'm also still DYEL bro tier after lifting for a year. So I need a boost to my T levels but I'm too afraid to inject.

This Canadian bodybuilding supplement store I was going to buy whey protein powder from sells 90 500mg tribulus terrestris capsules for $20 CAD. It's currently out of stock at the moment. But I can get some elsewhere.
What in the bengalis ass shit is that
 

Similar threads

danielmaxxing
Replies
0
Views
10
danielmaxxing
danielmaxxing
Eldian
Replies
5
Views
49
TestoMaxxer
TestoMaxxer
foidshater_
Replies
6
Views
59
LTN17
LTN17
rockstarr
Replies
9
Views
43
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
Zayd.
Replies
7
Views
67
asianegg
asianegg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top