Does TRT feel significantly better than normal natty test levels?

iampeak

iampeak

Iron
Joined
Jul 5, 2023
Posts
42
Reputation
18
I have good natty test levels in the 700's, I understand that on high TRT (200mg per week) I would gain more muscle, but it seems like something that I can't get a straight answer on if I'll get other benefits such as energy, mood, libido, etc. Some people say 200mg a week is nothing and they noticed no mental benefits, but others say TRT is life changing in that regard. Is that just because those people were low test for hopping on? I'm pretty happy with my physique so I don't think it would be worth it for me to in for life just for a slightly better physique, but I'd be willing to if there were a bunch of other benefits as well.
 
I have good natty test levels in the 700's, I understand that on high TRT (200mg per week) I would gain more muscle, but it seems like something that I can't get a straight answer on if I'll get other benefits such as energy, mood, libido, etc. Some people say 200mg a week is nothing and they noticed no mental benefits, but others say TRT is life changing in that regard. Is that just because those people were low test for hopping on? I'm pretty happy with my physique so I don't think it would be worth it for me to in for life just for a slightly better physique, but I'd be willing to if there were a bunch of other benefits as well.
Ran 500mgs didn't feel any difference
If you want that high test feeling just run tren, even 100mgs had me feeling the best I ever have
 
  • +1
Reactions: fattofat
Test itself isn't going to do much, run other things if you want a positive feeling
 

Similar threads

iampeak
Replies
13
Views
115
forearmgod
forearmgod
paulwesleyyy
Replies
1
Views
69
grymhackare
grymhackare
Renophobeadoobe
Replies
2
Views
52
Renophobeadoobe
Renophobeadoobe
coopydoopy
Replies
7
Views
86
bloodysummoningg
bloodysummoningg
Z
Replies
1
Views
49
edelknowsball
edelknowsball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top