Does Tyrion ACTUALLY look worse after his bimax?

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.

to me he looks better. yea he needs midface implants but hes nowhere near as baby faced as before. Like yea hes not gonna be good looking cuz his base isnt but its still an improvement

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, subhuman incel, Chadakin and 12 others
WTF is with those eyebrows?
Also, what's his full story, what happened to him?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 14472 and 2 others
ep-403-29m06s-bogdan-gets-bad-news-from-a-fake-epa-official.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, subhuman incel, Deleted member 13994 and 22 others
He needs to tailor those brows, plus get supraorbital implants so his eye area gets fixed. maybe orbital decompression plus lower eyelid retraction as well just to be safe.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
WTF is with those eyebrows?
Also, what's his full story, what happened to him?
Ugly
Wasted money on pointless surgery
Bullied
Left looksmax
The End

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: icedancer, try2beme, House Lannister and 20 others
Mogs me

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
but was the bimax not better than the rounded babyface?
It’s better but you barely notice it. He should’ve focused on his eye area and trimmed it a little.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9670
His main falios imo were lack of compact orbitals, bad eyebrows, narrow mouth width, recession and lack of angularity. He should have gone for more projection in the midface and jaw area and should have gotten orbital implants.

• +1
mogs hexum

• +1
Ugly
Wasted money on pointless surgery
Bullied
Left looksmax
The End
Isn't bimax the ultimate surgery, the one that can transform subhumans into Chads?
Also, what is Tyrion doing now, where is he, what's his real name, does he have Facebook/Instagram/Youtube - it would be interesting to see what his life is now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., mewcoper, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, BigBundaSlapper, bogii and 14 others
It’s better but you barely notice it. He should’ve focused on his eye area and trimmed it a little.
It's not better than before it's worse. He had a bit of harmony before now he has none

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin, .👽., lutte and 1 other person
Isn't bimax the ultimate surgery, the one that can transform subhumans into Chads?
Also, what is Tyrion doing now, where is he, what's his real name, does he have Facebook/Instagram/Youtube - it would be interesting to see what his life is now.
bimax only turns people with actual maloclussions into Chads (like me). But even then, my bIMax wont turn me to a chad. Only time bimax turns you into a Chad is if A) you have a massive forward grown overbite (Look up Nathaniel Eismennn) or B) people with really bad overbites.

If you have a mild overbite, open bite, recessed midface (like me), or are really downward grown (like me), bimax will improve you, but it cant turn u into.a Chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and Deleted member 9670
bimax only turns people with actual maloclussions into Chads (like me). But even then, my bIMax wont turn me to a chad. Only time bimax turns you into a Chad is if A) you have a massive forward grown overbite (Look up Nathaniel Eismennn) or B) people with really bad overbites.

If you have a mild overbite, open bite, recessed midface (like me), or are really downward grown (like me), bimax will improve you, but it cant turn u into.a Chad
Tyrion had no malloclussion

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 2403
Not blackpilled enough yet boyo. The difference in jaw mass between chad and incel can never be surgically replicated, the maxilla just can't be advanced enough.
Images   2021 08 07T171632084

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
bro yea he still looks like shit but he looks better than b4

His main falios imo were lack of compact orbitals, bad eyebrows, narrow mouth width, recession and lack of angularity. He should have gone for more projection in the midface and jaw area and should have gotten orbital implants.
yea i agree but he still improved like .3-.5 psl imo
i can get behind this

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Who was his surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Cinnamonzito and turkproducer
literal neanderthal transformation

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Looks234
It was an improvement, despite all of the weirdos on here negging him and saying otherwise. If he actually had a decent eye area, he would be moderately attractive.

Girls will like him less after the bimax srs. Looks like a longfaced ogre now. :ogre:

The problem is Babyface and lack of masculine body + big ass jaw. Maybe also the eyebrows a bit, but that's it. He might look better as he ages tbh

He looks like a tranny after. It was definetely worse. Stop coping muh surgery copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, lutte and DesperadoRatado
That nigger had no babyface he looked better without the bimax thingy. All he needed to do was fix his eye area and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Looks234
He looks like a tranny after. It was definetely worse. Stop coping muh surgery copers.
Implants>surgery.

That's why Eppley results always look good.

He 100% looks better. I don't understand this coping. He was a recessed cuck before and now has real bone definition. "High IQ blackpillers" can't even differentiate between hard and soft features and have never heard of post-op swelling. He looks off in the after because of his eye area and swelling. Everything else got infinitely better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Acromegaly_Chad, mewcoper and 2 others
He 100% looks better. I don't understand this coping. He was a recessed cuck before and now has real bone definition. "High IQ blackpillers" can't even differentiate between hard and soft features and have never heard of post-op swelling. He looks off in the after because of his eye area and swelling. Everything else got infinitely better.
no harmony. looks bad after. 10-15k wasted

no harmony. looks bad after. 10-15k wasted
Common man. You know that's cope. He lost some harmony, but he is good looking enough to get a decent looking girlfriend now and before he looked 12 years old. Most of the uncanny appearance is post-op swelling.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Looks weird regardless. He got fucked with those uncanny eyebrows

I feel bad for him, i truly do.

Common man. You know that's cope. He lost some harmony, but he is good looking enough to get a decent looking girlfriend now and before he looked 12 years old. Most of the uncanny appearance is post-op swelling.
he looks weird bro but idk if his bimax is the reason or smth else

Looks weird regardless. He got fucked with those uncanny eyebrows
They're slayer eyebrows if he can trim them properly. He can literally treat his eyebrows like hair and try different styles and shapes JFL. I wish I had that luxury. My eyebrows are a massive failo from how thin and short they are.

This normie is a JB Chad carried by his eyebrows. When I morphed my eyebrows to look like his, my PimEyes results were him. Without those eyebrows, I'm a KHHV incel.

Ekrs20mXIAAQKcf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
@User49 what the fuck is this??? Brutal bimaxfear as of now.

eyebrow mogs you
He eyebrowmogs everyone I've ever seen in terms of density, I tagged you because I need to understand why his result was so shit in comparison to most, I heard he did not even have a bite problem/malocclusion and did it with a good bite.