Does un-matching fat/ghetto black women make you a volcel?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Good god I hate my fucking city, its FULL of the literal worst trash America has to offer. I live in essentially a high class suburban bubble surrounded by white fat ugly trailer trash 10 miles away in one direction, and disgusting fat ratchet ghetto trash whores in the other direction! I honestly HATE getting matched by them, its disgusting, and a huge blow to my self esteem. I mean who would wanna fuck one of them? They probably have aids and they look like their IQ is lower than their brow ridges. There is nothing feminine about them AT ALL, these ghetto black cunts are more aggressive, angry, and strong than even their own men! Thats why I tried to reduce the distance to only 15 miles so that they would hopefully be filtered out, but no, THEY STILL KEEP MESSAGING ME! I feel tempted to say "if you are a ghetto whore, SWIPE LEFT" in my bio, but I dont want to get banned for "racism". I just unmatch them before they even get a chance to message me, because im someone who swipes right on everyone then filters out the uglies. I even tried saying that im a conservative trump supporter and hate liberals in my bio in order to get those dirty democrat voting shits out of my match list, but NOPE, still they keep showing up and saying "dayyyum you fine, wanna meet" Im just like "FUCK OFFFF"!!! Fucking low IQ uneducated garbage! Persistent little fuckers they are. Same thing with the white trailer trash, they are so fat and ugly, and they show up in my list too. Makes me wanna rope.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I cant believe I read the whole fucking post.

What a boring shitty life I have jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate and Deleted member 2352
why don't you just... idk, only swipe right on people you're actually attracted to?

• +1
Reactions: Jones
If you fuck a fat girl you will become temporarily depressed and you’ll hate yourself. Can’t call you a volcel for not wanting that

If you fuck a fat girl you will become temporarily depressed and you’ll hate yourself. Can’t call you a volcel for not wanting that
well not all of them are fat, but they are definitely ghetto. I cant stand ghetto culture, and the way they talk, and their low IQs. Would you go on a date with a skinny ghetto chick?

well not all of them are fat, but they are definitely ghetto. I cant stand ghetto culture, and the way they talk, and their low IQs. Would you go on a date with a skinny ghetto chick?
Fuck no. I’ve had too many run ins with ghetto chicks. They’re bitches who think too highly of themselves

why don't you just... idk, only swipe right on people you're actually attracted to?
you sound suspicially like a redditfag with this condescending way of speaking

its making me uncomfortable.

you sound suspicially like a redditfag with this condescending way of speaking

its making me uncomfortable.
the difference between me and the 300lb soy golems who use reddit is that my narcissism and habit of talking down to everyone is justified

in my humble opinion, ofc

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
the difference between me and the 300lb soy golems who use reddit is that my narcissism and habit of talking down to everyone is justified

in my humble opinion, ofc
Makes sense, bro.

Also just realized I said suspicially wtf that isn't even a word

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Bro wtf do you think chad would fuck fat women?fuck that shit

if u want people to not dn rd ur thread u should prob format better bro

Depends on your looks level, i’d say if you’re way above the looks level of some fat black woman than no

Makes sense, bro.

Also just realized I said suspicially wtf that isn't even a word
didn't even notice ahaha, knew what you meant though

• +1
Reactions: Heirio