g4rlic
urkcel misogynist
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2024
- Posts
- 10,643
- Reputation
- 11,774
i thought this was pretty common. on this site prolly not yall are damaged
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
my mom thinks im gl. not a psl issue its a parenting issueNo, she has never even hugged me
shes lying. but thats her job so its okyeah, she says I’m better looking than Alain Delon. I lowkey see it
that sucksI can't recall a time she ever complimented my looks but she has on my clothes and height and such
She's hated me for the past 4 years so that doesn't help much either
your mother is supposed to be a place of loveTo be honest,I really don't remember her ever calling me handsome,on the contrary, she talks about my pimples
I love her anywayyour mother is supposed to be a place of love
not hate
sad