Does vaping fuck collagen?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
So we all know smoking fucks up collagen big time. My question is would vaping do the same?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Ofc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 6382
no bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6572
  • Love it
  • +1
Yes stop being a crackhead and become this
PicsArt 09 24 074635

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
It does even though it’s not smoking? Does it do it to the less of the Same effect smoking has?
If its nicotine in it its bad thats all i know

• +1

• JFL
Smoking only damages skin cells through free radical exposure. The collagen-reducing effect is due to vitamin C depletion (as more of it will be required to deal with the free radicals, which leaves less for collagen synthesis). Just increase your antioxidant and especially vitamin C consumption

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JustAFewMM, karbo, turkproducer and 1 other person
So we all know smoking fucks up collagen big time. My question is would vaping do the same?
so are u saying if I vape ill finally lose my viriginity?

and yeah I am ugly

• JFL
Yes, and it also increases homo rates as well

• Love it
  • +1
Smoking only damages skin cells through free radical exposure. The collagen-reducing effect is due to vitamin C depletion (as more of it will be required to deal with the free radicals, which leaves less for collagen synthesis). Just increase your antioxidant and especially vitamin C consumption
yo bro i smoke both types of plant :lul: i also vape, can u recommend how much i need to take jfl

So does vaping do the same thing? Thanks for the information by the way will utilize

So does vaping do the same thing? Thanks for the information by the way will utilize
Vaping produces far less free radicals and CO than (incomplete) tobacco combustion from smoking

• +1
So safe to do without dosing vitamin c for collagen or not quite
@Bewusst

Last edited:
Did some research and I can’t get a clear answer because Vaping is so new. Better safe than sorry.

That being said, I vape everyday.

• +1
Did some research and I can’t get a clear answer because Vaping is so new. Better safe than sorry.

That being said, I vape everyday.
You have good or shit collagen tbh?

You have good or shit collagen tbh?

Good collagen. Turning 24 tomorrow. Quitting vaping would be the safest bet. We don’t even know the true health risks. Also, I barely even get a head rush anymore. It’s literally just an addiction now. I have to Vape at least once a day or I don’t feel normal.

• +1
877A3DAA 271D 4E5E 8245 8823475C86DF

Attachments

• 91BD55C8-B34D-4E93-8CB6-6334C8A8245A.jpeg
    91BD55C8-B34D-4E93-8CB6-6334C8A8245A.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Good collagen. Turning 24 tomorrow. Quitting vaping would be the safest bet. We don’t even know the true health risks. Also, I barely even get a head rush anymore. It’s literally just an addiction now. I have to Vape at least once a day or I don’t feel normal.
I’m addicted to cigarettes but Ima vape this week just to get me by and quit everything this weekend man

I’m addicted to cigarettes but Ima vape this week just to get me by and quit everything this weekend man

How old are you? I used to smoke socially at clubs, bars and music festivals. It feels amazing when you’re drunk or high on mdma lol. And you meet so many girls if you’re cute and smoking a cigarette. Fuck I wish I didn’t have to quit but it’s for the best.

I
How old are you? I used to smoke socially at clubs, bars and music festivals. It feels amazing when you’re drunk or high on mdma lol. And you meet so many girls if you’re cute and smoking a cigarette. Fuck I wish I didn’t have to quit but it’s for the best.
Im 17 man

vaping does in fact fuck collagen