Does Veeners Look Good&Natural?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
generally it looks good on women but on men, it looks kinda uncanny to me. is it though?

all the resutls i've seen were like this

they look uncanny when too big or white

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
all of them look fake af

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and randomvanish
Veeners is a looksmin. You trade overall bone mass in the face for a nice smile

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, autistic_tendencies, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
DO NOT GET VENEERS. You ruin your teeth for life and they look weird as fuck. Get lingual braces (they go on the inside face of the teeth) and get professional teeth whitening at a dentist’s office. You’ll end up with a nicer more natural smile and the braces wont be visible

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
DO NOT GET VENEERS. You ruin your teeth for life and they look weird as fuck. Get lingual braces (they go on the inside face of the teeth) and get professional teeth whitening at a dentist’s office. You’ll end up with a nicer more natural smile and the braces wont be visible
but how braces can solve small teeth on a adult ?

but how braces can solve small teeth on a adult ?
small teeth don’t really look bad (not really a failo) unless you have a really gummy smile. Small teeth will look a lot better than veneers i can assure you

• Hmm...
small teeth don’t really look bad (not really a failo) unless you have a really gummy smile. Small teeth will look a lot better than veneers i can assure you
how about lumineer? aren't they like less invasive version of veeners?
Indir 5

I would never have my real teeth shaved down like they need to for veneers. And they just look off to me.

I won't say they do this because I don't know, but I'd be concerned that it could have longer term impacts on the surrounding bone or gums.

You forget about the vertical improvement a veneer or bond can bring. Tooth show and the support of the upper lip can be critical. I have perfectly straight teeth and a forward grown maxilla but have minimal tooth show when talking and smiling, because of chips + naturally small teeth.

• +1