Does verbal disrespect warrant a physical reaction?

Does verbal, non-threatening disrespect warrant a physical reaction?

• Yes, sometimes justified

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, never justified

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
hattrick

hattrick

Iron
I'm talking about non-threatening speech btw. Threats obviously warrant reactions.

Think more along the lines of some dude, who's about your size, is disrespecting you or your family on a deep and personal level. Do you think this should warrant a physical reaction?

Personally, this has never happened to me before and I'm wondering what I should do if/when it does.

Should you calm stoic "Words can't hurt me" your way through it and look like a beta cuck or should you defend your family's honor and look low class?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
A slap would send a good message to whoever is trying to disrespect u.

What is this thread

How is this even a question? disrespecting your family? what the fuck do you think is the answer to this retard?

Yes it warrants a physical reaction, you need to beat him up, tie him up and record a snuff video of you beheading him

How is this even a question? disrespecting your family? what the fuck do you think is the answer to this retard?
I found this reddit post and had a good laugh at the results

I'm talking about non-threatening speech btw. Threats obviously warrant reactions.

Think more along the lines of some dude, who's about your size, is disrespecting you or your family on a deep and personal level. Do you think this should warrant a physical reaction?

Personally, this has never happened to me before and I'm wondering what I should do if/when it does.

Should you calm stoic "Words can't hurt me" your way through it and look like a beta cuck or should you defend your family's honor and look low class?
senseless violence always solves problems

The problem is, some people will say it's justified, but then when a black guy is doing it, they just say he's chimping out.

I personally am split on this. I don't think it's good to start fights with people over words, especially because people are crazy nowadays, and carry weapons. You could get into a fight over words, and end up dying over it.

I'll just say you need to pick and choose your battles.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Never justified