Does volufiline actually work?

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
So I’ve seeen a lot of people recommend it for under eye hollowness, I have very slight discoloration I wanna get rid of and it seems like my skin is thin in that area, does volufiline actually work and someone posted before and after?

no
tried it myself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, lowiqNormie and xeqri
found something that worked?
unfortunately anything that claims to grow fat cells isn’t gonna work.
to increase fat either become fat or fat graft ngl
or fraud with makeup or something but i don’t do that shit so i’m not your guy to ask if your interested in that

no
tried it myself

Did you use it correctly? Did you use just the oil on its own, or did you put moisturizer on the oil immediately after?

Also, are her results cope?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and lowiqNormie
Did you use it correctly? Did you use just the oil on its own, or did you put moisturizer on the oil immediately after?

i think it made a difference when i used.
idk if i was being delusional or it increase water retention in the area or something
but i do not have any more fat in the area that’s for sure

i just used the oil on its own

No it doesnt used it for 2 months daily with no differencr i took pics before and after

Does using moisturizer before work the same? Or does it have to be immediately after?

Does using moisturizer before work the same? Or does it have to be immediately after?

Before/after, it doesn't matter, only to do it very soon after of before. So not half an hour, but in a few minutes at most. Let them react to each other.

Before/after, it doesn't matter, only to do it very soon after of before. So not half an hour, but in a few minutes at most. Let them react to each other.
u sure abt the results g? i mean i have lost my fkin fat pads due to cutting in my teenage years, and im considering volufine as well, and ppl above are claiming that it didnt help at all....

u sure abt the results g? i mean i have lost my fkin fat pads due to cutting in my teenage years, and im considering volufine as well, and ppl above are claiming that it didnt help at all....

It costs 17 dollars from yesstyle and you probably already have a moisturizer at home. You can't loose much, if you give it a try. It's not like trying it costs hundreds or thousands of dollars.