does wanking cause baldness

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Posts
6,277
Reputation
7,870
It does, doesn't it?
 
no its just genetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
I believe that excessive wanking can cause something like that. Its better to minimize the amount of times you do it.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
just don't
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Once every few days is fine. Not doing it for extended periods can make it worse cus excess testosterone = more dht. And doing it very often causes prolactin spikes and might deplete zinc
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Maybe. I reckon it speeds up the balding process and I think the prolactin release is what causes that.
 
Nah would have been bald 10 times over and I am NWO
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt

Similar threads

chexo0
Replies
11
Views
39
levisko
L
Idehomannetje
Replies
3
Views
34
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
vlurrent
Replies
3
Views
69
fattofat
fattofat
69FutureChad69
Replies
7
Views
88
sub5skinnybum
sub5skinnybum
69FutureChad69
Replies
1
Views
41
castnd
C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top