DOES WAR AFFECT TESTOSTERONE?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
For thousands of years Humans have been fighting each other and as technology has progressed these wars have become more deadlier than ever

Considering war is basically a competition between two sides for land, recourses and women, do these factors influence a mans testosterone levels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
Ofc
But war has gone to shit and effeminate since gunpowder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2729, happybread and 2 others
@Maesthetic and @SayHeyHey tier thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, lutte, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
@Maesthetic and @SayHeyHey tier thread
their low iq nigger brains can only think of violents of their bullshit pride of their race that no one gives a flying fuck about

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, lutte, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
their low iq nigger brains can only think of violents of their bullshit pride of their race that no one gives a flying fuck about
inb4 @Maesthetic comes after you

For thousands of years Humans have been fighting each other and as technology has progressed these wars have become more deadlier than ever

Considering war is basically a competition between two sides for land, recourses and women, do these factors influence a mans testosterone levels?
View attachment 1215594
it´s effected but gunpowder is not what decreases it. Flight changed warfare for good. Previously war eventually depleted Testosterone i´d guess but right now it doesn´t even matter anymore. Flight changed warfare for good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
"YOU TOO VIOLENT AND PROUD OF YOU RACE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Fucking effeminate soy subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Most likely lower it due to stress / shit nutrition / lack of sleep

after a win, sure :) they'll get their spike until another war.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Most likely lower it due to stress / shit nutrition / lack of sleep

after a win, sure :) they'll get their spike until another war.
Not even
And they sleeped/eated more than us

And they sleeped/eated more than us
On war? :ogre: the main problems with wars in the ancient times were lack of supplies and that's also usually what ended wars. X got besieged, now they're hungry, next logical step is to surrender.

• +1
On war? :ogre: the main problems with wars in the ancient times were lack of supplies and that's also usually what ended wars. X got besieged, now they're hungry, next logical step is to surrender.
Not always
Romans and Steppe people had top tier supplies and were always well fed

And most army eated good too
Sièges are very different and rare

Romans and Steppe people had top tier supplies and were always well fed
Funny because i just finished reading 3000 pages on the roman wars and that was a major problem because the gauls always promised supplies but then rebel again when they saw a vulnerability or the germans forced them, don't know where the hell youre reading my man.
they eated like shit and were always on the look out, the gauls burn every town and farm so they wouldn't have any and they run to the forests

brah...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: happybread and Deleted member 10987
@Maesthetic Not even talking about the punic wars my dude, a way bigger problem because Hannibal was insane with his tactics and always cut them off.

Funny because i just finished reading 3000 pages on the roman wars and that was a major problem because the gauls always promised supplies but then rebel again when they saw a vulnerability or the germans forced them, don't know where the hell youre reading my man.
they eated like shit and were always on the look out, the gauls burn every town and farm so they wouldn't have any and they run to the forests

brah...
The Gallic war wasnt the only roman war
Look it up
Roman supply where top tier
They would even bring flocks of Sheep/pigs to walk with the army to eat them or they sended hunters

@Maesthetic Not even talking about the punic wars my dude, a way bigger problem because Hannibal was insane with his tactics and always cut them off.
That was the republic
Im talking about Principate armies

The Gallic war wasnt the only roman war
Look it up
Roman supply where top tier
They would even bring flocks of Sheep/pigs to walk with the army to eat them or they sended hunters
The major ones:

First / sec / third punic wars
Gaul
Antony campaigns with Augustus
Pompey against Mithridates

Those are the famously wars, you putting a ''huh'' react to the post just shows you don't know enough.

The major ones:

First / sec / third punic wars
Gaul
Antony campaigns with Augustus
Pompey against Mithridates

Those are the famously wars, you putting a ''huh'' react to the post just shows you don't know enough.
All Republican wars
I was talking about Principate armies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
Third century is kino
But i agree i wish Hadrian didnt stop the expansion
Bro the greatest human ever (Alexander) was a MAJOR FAG who had more interest in men than with women, he can we cope? he and Hephaestion fucked each other in the ass all day long :feelswhy:

• JFL
Bro the greatest human ever (Alexander) was a MAJOR FAG who had more interest in men than with women, he can we cope? he and Hephaestion fucked each other in the ass all day long :feelswhy:
Its modern SJW historian cope :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
They were désacribed as close/friendly but doesnt mean they were gay

They were désacribed as close/friendly but doesnt mean they were gay
Major cope and he wasn't the only one. he had literally some men as his whores (and one guy in particular who also fucked with kings) in ancient greek they celebrated homosexuality that later the roman got disgusted by. or you think Arrian and his friends were SJW warriors.

pm me contradictory data about it, if it's convincing I want it to get saved.

Last edited: