Does wearing a condom lower testosterone levels?

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
As you know, condoms usually contain spermicide and endocrine disruptors. I wonder if these substances could lower T levels. Your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, AlexBrown84 and noodlelover
U should worry about getting pussy before u worry about condoms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, EverythingMaxxer, currylightskin and 12 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 16861 and 2 others
standard condoms do not contain spermicide

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and currylightskin
For real? What about mysize condoms
spermicides include side effects so condoms do not contain spermicide unless it is specified in the label

spermicides include side effects so condoms do not contain spermicide unless it is specified in the label
R u sure about that? I read the opposite

Having sex lowers testosterone. Don't have sex.

yes the latex lowers testosterone
U should worry about getting pussy before u worry about condoms

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
Just read the label on the box it should say wether it has spermicide or not, most don't tho

Anyways would rather have slightly lower T than incurable std :lul:

Just read the label on the box it should say wether it has spermicide or not, most don't tho

Anyways would rather have slightly lower T than incurable std :lul:
You're right

Yes, never use condoms.

Never use condom. Impregnate the slut and fuck off afterwards

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You don't want to fuck some slag you don't know without a condom. You will end up with herpes and hpv, which isn't worth the fuck.
You need to have girls who you know and trust, not random ones. If you know her and she seems clean then maybe take the risk.
You can tell if a girl fucks a lot, don't go for sluts. This is why you need game, because sure, hot sluts may approach you if you are chad but you should try to go for girls who seem shyer and stick by them till you and her are done with the fling. You need to approach, and don't jump into bed without a condom.

There are so many ways to improve testosterone, so many supplements and excersizes, no point in being paranoid about this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 14774 and RandomGuy
You don't want to fuck some slag you don't know without a condom. You will end up with herpes and hpv, which isn't worth the fuck.
You need to have girls who you know and trust, not random ones. If you know her and she seems clean then maybe take the risk.
You can tell if a girl fucks a lot, don't go for sluts. This is why you need game, because sure, hot sluts may approach you if you are chad but you should try to go for girls who seem shyer and stick by them till you and her are done with the fling. You need to approach, and don't jump into bed without a condom.

There are so many ways to improve testosterone, so many supplements and excersizes, no point in being paranoid about this shit.
Thanks man, though I don't see the point about avoiding sluts if I wear a condom ... It protects me, right?

The cause of low T levels is bad cranofacial growth and sedentary lifestyle, not some meme shit like this.

Also jfl at condoms. Will never use one in my life. Would rather abstinate.

As you know, condoms usually contain spermicide and endocrine disruptors. I wonder if these substances could lower T levels. Your thoughts?
I just wear them at day and take them off at night cuz of that.

Don't wear condoms then:feelsahh:

The cause of low T levels is bad cranofacial growth and sedentary lifestyle, not some meme shit like this.

Also jfl at condoms. Will never use one in my life. Would rather abstinate.
How does the fuck bad cranofacial growth lowers Testo? Can you elaborate it

How does the fuck bad cranofacial growth lowers Testo? Can you elaborate it

Small airway
Not breathing with diaphragm
Disfunction of the pituitary gland

This was such a brutal realization for me when I started mse+facemask and read about it afterwards. Some guys are cruising on a whole different hormone level simply because their splanchnocraniums are better developed. If reverse headgear would work like it should and I'd gotten 1cm+ out of it all hormones produced by the pituitary would probably been tripled

This was such a brutal realization for me when I started mse+facemask and read about it afterwards. Some guys are cruising on a whole different hormone level simply because their splanchnocraniums are better developed. If reverse headgear would work like it should and I'd gotten 1cm+ out of it all hormones produced by the pituitary would probably been tripled

Did you get any results from pulling with fasemask or is it cope?

Also, many have used MSE and no one reported any hormonal changes yet, even their facial changes are minor, which is very surprising to me. Maybe aggressive sutural expansion with MSE is not optimal for facial changes.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
@CupOfCoffee

Yes they do.

Incel = high T

and with this retard tier post I have made my decision: I am leaving this shithole of a site

everyone here truly is an incel piece of shit and I hope y'all go fuck yourselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Bro I use a balloon tbh much better ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Yes they do.

Incel = high T

• get dutasteride (to double testosterone and half the DHT)
  • do cocaine
  • hit the gym and build muscles with steroids
  • do nofap
  • stop chasing women
  • become a high T sexy sigma incel that lives greatly and does not give a damn fuck

iu

Last edited:
Did you get any results from pulling with fasemask or is it cope?

Also, many have used MSE and no one reported any hormonal changes yet, even their facial changes are minor, which is very surprising to me. Maybe aggressive sutural expansion with MSE is not optimal for facial changes.
I got fast results initially, wore it for 3 months and stopped abruptly. In the process I felt like a completely different person, like I was "unlocked". It reverted back for the most part unfortunately which I didn't expect and the gap got closed and molars realigned with aligners. Afterwards I tried wearing it again for a longer period but nothing substantial happened. Just on and off small changes that reverted back.

It is the facepulling part that produces most hormonal changes I'm dead sure. The reason behind it is not quite clear. My theory is that if you induce growth at the sutures far behind, both the sphenoid and maxilla will grow in size. And/or the areas will be less compressed.

Alltogether it is cope from my experience unfortunately as of now. It was the missing piece in my whole ascension plan to chadlite+ with no more health issues, together with another thing that also went wrong.
I read about the the N2 implant here, which seemed more promising, but I don't know how long it takes till that comes out

• +1
Reactions: Adamant
I got fast results initially, wore it for 3 months and stopped abruptly. In the process I felt like a completely different person, like I was "unlocked". It reverted back for the most part unfortunately which I didn't expect and the gap got closed and molars realigned with aligners. Afterwards I tried wearing it again for a longer period but nothing substantial happened. Just on and off small changes that reverted back.

It is the facepulling part that produces most hormonal changes I'm dead sure. The reason behind it is not quite clear. My theory is that if you induce growth at the sutures far behind, both the sphenoid and maxilla will grow in size. And/or the areas will be less compressed.

Alltogether it is cope from my experience unfortunately as of now. It was the missing piece in my whole ascension plan to chadlite+ with no more health issues, together with another thing that also went wrong.
I read about the the N2 implant here, which seemed more promising, but I don't know how long it takes till that comes out

Maybe you should have kept going to stabilize your gains instead of stopping. Isn't even MSE kept on the palate for longer period for stabilization?

yes caus of plastic