Does wearing a headband like this make me look gay?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Snapchat 813350552  01

I think it looks nice and keeps hair out of my eyes and I prefer it over a manbun

Only problem is that I go to a lowclass ethnic school which shits on every haircut which doesnt include a fade.

Worried ill get called a faggot 24/7

I prefer to wear mine like this

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, pneumocystosis, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
the fact that you're worried about being called a faggot makes you more of a faggot than the haircut it's self... just go to ur lowclass ethnic school and be normal... My school is full of 6ft+ nigger and yet I go there with my tiktok haircut and no one gives a shit (besides girls)
View attachment 2158812

I think it looks nice and keeps hair out of my eyes and I prefer it over a manbun

Only problem is that I go to a lowclass ethnic school which shits on every haircut which doesnt include a fade.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
hairline mogs me its over

and yes

Trannymaxxing

Why not just style it like that without it being in a manbun if you dont like it going all over the place?

cut your hair

Why not just style it like that without it being in a manbun if you dont like it going all over the place?
Wind + im too autistic to actually style my hair.

the fact that you're worried about being called a faggot makes you more of a faggot than the haircut it's self... just go to ur lowclass ethnic school and be normal... My school is full of 6ft+ nigger and yet I go there with my tiktok haircut and no one gives a shit (besides girls)
All my friends are lowclass ethnics tho

View attachment 2158812

depends in ur face, if u dont have a very feminine face dont

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
if you're masculine looking nah, or just get a bandana

just asking this makes u look like a massive faggot

You will be called a faggot by people like that

what school? aren't you 30 nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
View attachment 2158812

My hairline is brutal I’d rope rather then wear this

No it doesn't. I've seen plenty of tiktok prettyboys wearing that headband on their hair styling tutorials.