eat meat

why would protein powder make you bald ffs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and volcelfatcel
eat meat

why would protein powder make you bald ffs
Ion know da chemicals whey hurr durr .

They had this protien powder pretty cheap I'll try and supplement it with more meat

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
“protien”

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
look bro adapt to survive, listen to quando and you wont bald

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and PYT
look bro adapt to survive, listen to quando and you wont bald
My grandma almost died yesterday of covid but I prayed to quando and she's still alive

• Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Health professionals have noted that consuming protein shakes regularly may accelerate male–pattern hair loss. They mention that some of the additives in protein shakes are inorganic hormones such as Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), also known as androstenolone, and creatine. These additives are intended to promote the growth of muscle mass, by increasing the amount of ‘free’ testosterone in the body.

This increase in ‘free’ testosterone means that there is also an increase in DHT. These growth hormone additives are not necessarily harmful. However in individuals that are predisposed to male–pattern hair loss, the process could be accelerated.

In fact, the majority of hair transplant surgeon patients (70%) that present with male–pattern hair loss are regularly consuming protein shakes. Interestingly, participation in heavy or excessive weight-lifting may also impact on hair loss. Heavy lifting naturally increases testosterone levels, even without supplementing with protein shakes. While cardio will reduce the amount of DHT in the blood stream.

• +1
Health professionals have noted that consuming protein shakes regularly may accelerate male–pattern hair loss. They mention that some of the additives in protein shakes are inorganic hormones such as Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), also known as androstenolone, and creatine. These additives are intended to promote the growth of muscle mass, by increasing the amount of ‘free’ testosterone in the body.

This increase in ‘free’ testosterone means that there is also an increase in DHT. These growth hormone additives are not necessarily harmful. However in individuals that are predisposed to male–pattern hair loss, the process could be accelerated.

In fact, the majority of hair transplant surgeon patients (70%) that present with male–pattern hair loss are regularly consuming protein shakes. Interestingly, participation in heavy or excessive weight-lifting may also impact on hair loss. Heavy lifting naturally increases testosterone levels, even without supplementing with protein shakes. While cardio will reduce the amount of DHT in the blood stream.
Except the protien shakes I'm talking about is whey protein, and not creatine

If you so much as look at a bag of protein powder your hair will fall out immediately according to scientists.

• JFL
Except the protien shakes I'm talking about is whey protein, and not creatine
In that case you have nothing to worry about. In fact, protein actually increases hair density and growth.
You won't have to worry 'bout nun, especially since you're so young.

• +1
In that case you have nothing to worry about. In fact, protein actually increases hair density and growth.
You won't have to worry 'bout nun, especially since you're so young.
Thx 😘

no but i heard creatine is steroids :ROFLMAO:

• JFL